The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Spanking and humour

Page  Page 1 of 3: 1 2 3 »»
njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 9 Jul 2015 04:03
What Februs said (see thread 'Filters? Clever searches?' on Help forum). But also....

webmiser:
I really don't want to see humour. Spanking isn't funny.

I disagree. I find the notion of an adult being spanked by another adult one of the funniest things I can imagine. Adult spanking - really? So a story that taps into the inherent humor I find quite satisfying. But, to each his own. That's why this site is so great, having such a wide variety of stories.

kdpierre
Male Author

USA
#2 | Posted: 9 Jul 2015 14:02
njrick
I would have to agree. I even wrote an article that was published on that very notion. I even interviewed people who conformed our view. And........I also cited decades of comics and cartoons that routinely featured every type of "butt-trauma" imaginable (including spanking) as a sure-fire gag.

I recall a quote from a friend: "spankings are very funny as long as it's not your Dad with a belt."

SNM
Male Author

USA
#3 | Posted: 9 Jul 2015 16:15
Indeed. Not only is adult spanking funny and lending to self-parody, but I find that humor actually increases my enjoyment of a story.

Think about it. People laugh and giggle during flirtation, and during sex. Humor and eroticism are closely linked to each other. So, why miss the opportunity to include a little comedy with a spanking story?

turk
Male Member

USA
#4 | Posted: 9 Jul 2015 17:33
I love a fun situation involving spanking. Humor is great, I was at a friend's birthday party, a young guy, early 20s, had a crush on her, he suggested a birthday spanking, she put him across her knee and announced that after 40, you give not receive bday spankings. The group loved it as she pulled his shorts down and gave him a thorough spanking. We should not enter into political correctness on the site. Spankings can be hilarious and we enjoy them.

AlanBarr
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 9 Jul 2015 17:35
I couldn't agree more. Humour is so important to keep things in perspective. Our esteemed Head Librarian not only welcomes humorous stories, but also writes them herself!

kdpierre
Male Author

USA
#6 | Posted: 9 Jul 2015 18:44
It doesn't happen frequently, but it has happened often enough........but, depending on the circumstances I have actually laughed during a spanking. (And I don't mean just ones I was giving.)

To be in a situation where the circumstances, mood, conversation, or whatever lunar influence is in effect, conspire to trigger laughter while over a lap is very interesting. It can result in mutual laughter, a comical blend of: chuckle/ouch/chuckle/ouch........, or act as some signal or challenge to the spanker to spank harder. While I have experienced all of these, the last option seems to occur most frequently. Even if they aren't mad, and even if they are laughing at the same thing you are, and even if they don't mind that you were laughing.....they do seem to feel that by the time they are done spanking, the only person still laughing should be them.

SNM
Male Author

USA
#7 | Posted: 9 Jul 2015 19:09
turk:
We should not enter into political correctness on the site.

Not sure what political correctness has to do with it. In fact, I'd say that spanking stories can be a great vehicle for feminism, multiculturalism, body positivity, and all sorts of other PC stuff.

While also still being funny.

PhilK
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#8 | Posted: 10 Jul 2015 00:17
Looked at objectively, most sexual activities are gloriously absurd, spanking not least. So for me, humour definitely has its place in spanking stories. Most of my favourite writers on this site include humorous elements in their stories - and I try to do the same. Some of us, indeed, even perpetrate spanko limericks and suchlike shameless frivolities....

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#9 | Posted: 10 Jul 2015 00:29
It all depends on how it's handled. I think one of the best examples of humour or satire in spanking fiction was the marvellous Bared Affair.

RosieCheeks
Female Member

England
#10 | Posted: 10 Jul 2015 01:18
"I really don't want to see humour. Spanking isn't funny."

If you do not want to see humour then you will not find it, no matter if it is written by the most humorous of writers, it is only humorous if you find it so.

Spanking is interaction between 2 people, any interaction can give rise to humour, and if a author is writing about a spanking scene then humour is very possible, if the author so wishes.

Page  Page 1 of 3: 1 2 3 »»

Online now: Members - 6 : Guests - 7
dxsuckit2112, jillglba, kerrsutherland, spankingdude, taxman351, Unfortunate
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9