The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

The girl of my dreams, Kim Perry

Page  Page 2 of 2: «« 1 2
yankee
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#11 | Posted: 10 Jul 2015 01:25
I am going to see Christina Perry, who will open for Colbie Caillat end of month. She is the girl from Band Perry. She has a great voice, please give Colbie a listen though. Her butt may not be better, but she sings like an angel.

smeple
Male Author

USA
#12 | Posted: 10 Jul 2015 04:48
Christina Perri (spelled with an "i"), and Kim Perry, from The Band Perry, are not the same person. The former wrote and performed a song or two from the Twilight movies, as well as the somewhat less popular, but more remarkable - in my opinion- Jar of Hearts. Kim Perry performs the songs described elsewhere in this thread.

I like them both, as well as Colbie Calliat, who has a very sweet voice, and a couple of catchy songs.

Thus ends this evening's music review. Check back tomorrow when we contrast and compare The Beatles, The Rutles, and The Monkees.

Spankedjenny
Female Validater

USA
#13 | Posted: 10 Jul 2015 05:09
@ Yankee...I love the song "Brighter than the Sun" by Colbie Caillat

kdpierre
Male Author

USA
#14 | Posted: 10 Jul 2015 05:41
Seegee:
Country does seem to be one of those music forms where 'family acts' are popular. There are plenty of sisters either forming bands or making up some of them. Two of the Dixie Chicks are sisters, the Judds are a mother daughter duo and there's the Australian McClymonts. It even goes away back to the 30's and 40's with acts like the Carter Family (best known member is June Carter, who went on to marry Johnny Carter) and Tammy Wynette also recorded with George Jones when she was married to him, always loved If God Met You by them.

And it's probably only in American Country music that a husband/wife duo might also be a brother/sister duo.

Spankedjenny
Female Validater

USA
#15 | Posted: 10 Jul 2015 07:18
Thanks for the laugh there kdpierre! (Though you might be right)

yankee
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#16 | Posted: 11 Jul 2015 02:17
Thanks for correcting me semple. Glad you like Colbie. Perri will open for her. Looking forward to it. Night.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#17 | Posted: 12 Jul 2015 01:09
My wife and I actually used a Colbie Caillat song as part of our wedding ceremony.

yankee
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#18 | Posted: 12 Jul 2015 01:46
Just curious , which Colbie song did you use. I enjoy your stories. The Spank Shop stories are timeless and great. Regards.

Page  Page 2 of 2: «« 1 2

Online now: Members - 9 : Guests - 7
bjones111, ebbetsjim, EverKinky, filmbuff, kepap, lesni, Nelon, terabit, WilliamAllen
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9