LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

The girl of my dreams, Kim Perry

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»
RikSpanks
Male Author

USA
#1 | Posted: 4 Jul 2015 04:52
Here is "The Band Perry", an American country music act, doing a cover of Queen's "Fat Bottomed Girls".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPK5NAzqf64

You can't deny that Kim has a most spankable bottom. But that particular video gets particularly kinky when you know that the male singer/mandolin player is Kim's younger brother. And the bass player is Kim's other younger brother.

The first time I heard "The Band Perry", it was this song:

"Hip to My Heart": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4cTI0gEZ_gg

Except I first heard the song on the radio, and the first thing I thought was, "Is this the first black female country singer?" Then I got on YouTube and discovered Kim. And then I found one of the most beautiful songs I've ever heard, made all the more powerful knowing the the boys in the video were the singer's brothers:

"If I Die Young"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7NJqUN9TClM

RikSpanks
Male Author

USA
#2 | Posted: 4 Jul 2015 05:03
If I die young, bury me in satin
Lay me down on a bed of roses
Sink me in a river at dawn
Send me away with the words of a love song

Uh oh, uh oh

Lord make me a rainbow, I'll shine down on my mother
She'll know I'm safe with you when she stands under my colors, oh,
And life ain't always what you think it ought to be, no
Ain't even grey, but she buries her baby

The sharp knife of a short life, oh well
I've had just enough time

Sink me in the river at dawn

And I'll be wearing white, when I come into your kingdom
I'm as green as the ring on my little cold finger,
I've never known the lovin' of a man
But it sure felt nice when he was holdin' my hand,
There's a boy here in town, says he'll love me forever,
Who would have thought forever could be severed by...

...the sharp knife of a short life, oh well?

So put on your best, boys, and I'll wear my pearls
What I never did is done

A penny for my thoughts, oh, no, I'll sell 'em for a dollar
They're worth so much more after I'm a goner
And maybe then you'll hear the words I been singin'
Funny when you're dead how people start listenin'

Sink me in the river at dawn

Uh oh (uh, oh)
The ballad of a dove (uh, oh)
Go with peace and love
Gather up your tears, keep 'em in your pocket
Save 'em for a time when you're really gonna need 'em, oh

So put on your best, boys, and I'll wear my pearls.

Bogiephil1
Male Author

USA
#3 | Posted: 5 Jul 2015 19:44
She is indeed hot. And they do a rousing version of the song. Even though Queen was hardly "country", this particular song kind of has a country flavor to it Every time I hear someone covering an old Queen song, it makes me remember what a kick-ass band they really were...

https://images.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fdodgyperth.files.wordpress.com%2F20 15%2F01%2Fqueen-bicycle-race-1978-fat-bottomed-girl.jpg&f=1

BashfulBob
Male Author

Ireland
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 6 Jul 2015 12:01
RikSpanks:
Here is "The Band Perry", an American country music act, doing a cover of Queen's "Fat Bottomed Girls".

Brave band to cover a Queen song, but Kim is much more pleasing on the eye than Freddie ever was. (Thanks Rik for introducing me to a band I did not know before - I must explore them further).

Patron
Male Author

USA
#5 | Posted: 8 Jul 2015 01:19
RikSpanks

She's good looking and has a little butt on her, but why is it kinky that she's in a band with her brothers?

RikSpanks
Male Author

USA
#6 | Posted: 8 Jul 2015 03:46
Kim is the first female country singer I've seen actually waggle her bottom at the audience And, my goodness, I think she has the perfect body.

I honestly hope Kim never decides to go solo. I love "family acts". There is just something special about the sound of singers who have been singing together since childhood. When I first became a publicly-performing musician, I ran into a trio of brothers who were singers and musicians, and it was so incredible to hear them sing together. I never got to experience that when I was growing up. I was the oldest child in my family, and, eschewing false modesty, I was a gifted musician. But my two younger sisters ... the older one, with whom I grew up, was completely tone-deaf and couldn't carry a tune in a bucket. My other, "baby", sister was 11 years younger than me, so I didn't "grow up" with her. (When she was in kindergarten, I was a high school senior.)

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#7 | Posted: 8 Jul 2015 06:13
Country does seem to be one of those music forms where 'family acts' are popular. There are plenty of sisters either forming bands or making up some of them. Two of the Dixie Chicks are sisters, the Judds are a mother daughter duo and there's the Australian McClymonts. It even goes away back to the 30's and 40's with acts like the Carter Family (best known member is June Carter, who went on to marry Johnny Carter) and Tammy Wynette also recorded with George Jones when she was married to him, always loved If God Met You by them.

Spankedjenny
Female Validater

USA
#8 | Posted: 9 Jul 2015 20:55
Actually June Carter married Johnny Cash

neliz87
Male Member

Netherlands
#9 | Posted: 9 Jul 2015 22:14
That Kim is one good looking lady.
I am a huge queen fan and i don't country that much but their cover i liked and not just because of Kim.

I would like to say just like BashfulBob thanks Rik for letting us know about this band.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#10 | Posted: 10 Jul 2015 00:33
Sorry if June had married Johnny Carter rather than Johnny Carter she would have wound being called June Carter Carter. There's a family that took the tradition into another generation with Roseanne Cash also becoming a singer. The Willams family have had 3 generations involved now, started by the legendary Hank Williams, continued by his son Hank Williams Jr. and then his son Hank Williams III.

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»

Online now: Members - 6 : Guests - 10
dancingstupid, dougmorton, Heike, Richard_Windsor, RogerHunt, taxbag
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9