Severity of Implements

Page  Page 3 of 3: «« 1 2 3
PhilK
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#21 | Posted: 24 Jun 2015 18:42
yankee:
Sorry Phil, save your 75 pence A fly swatter? Thank you for whisky call. Swat your flies,

Your credo seems to be: I've never used it, therefore it can't be any good. Well, a closed mind is a wonderful thing; nothing gets in, and nothing gets out...

blimp
Male Author

England
#22 | Posted: 25 Jun 2015 16:04
I would have thought the cane hurts more than anything barring live scorpions! Never tried a paddle although I would have supposed it would be similar to a wooden hairbrush which tends to bruise if applied with force. Perhaps it depends on what we grew up with? Americans always seem to favour the paddle as it is in their culture as the cane and slipper is in ours.

Fly swatters could be interesting as they leave a nice sting without hurting too much!

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#23 | Posted: 26 Jun 2015 03:05
And there are those fly swatters that have plastic or rubber hands as the swatter part of them. I think it's the long flexible handle that helps to create that sting, a bit like a bath brush or wooden spoon.

yankee
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#24 | Posted: 27 Jun 2015 03:11
Thank you Phil. My mind is open. Would love to share a whiskey, or whisky with you one day. Nite.

Page  Page 3 of 3: «« 1 2 3

Online now: Members - 5 : Guests - 5
Bluke, hajo332, lurkingcol, wynchrls, zinnober
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9