The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

most spanked actress

Page  Page 1 of 3: 1 2 3 »»
jimc
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 4 Jun 2015 13:17
hi everyone as this is a international forum. I was wondering who is considered to be the most spanked actress in mainstream movies or tv. I would imagine that stage actresses would be spanked thousands of times in performances, rehearsals and matinees. my list begins with Paulette Goddard with 4 that I know of: REAP THE WILD WIND; NORTHWEST MOUNTED POLICE; SUDDENLY LAST SUMMER(although this was only a posed publicity shot and there is no spanking in the movie itself) and the last she is tied to tree and whipped in some colonial picture that I cannot remember now, but you get my meaning. I think many actresses (Maureen O'Hara; Lucille Ball; Ann Sheridan; Lupe Velez; Joan Davis) had 3 or four, but those are the only ones that I know about. Have a great day
Jim

SNM
Male Author

USA
#2 | Posted: 4 Jun 2015 17:31
Dunno about onstage, but Elizabeth Hurley is said to be an extreme spanko.

SouthernLady
Female Member

USA
#3 | Posted: 4 Jun 2015 20:10
There is an actress named Ava Gardner who took a healthy spank from an oar. I believe the name of the movie was The Beach and Gregory Peck did the honors.

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 5 Jun 2015 08:50
SouthernLady:
There is an actress named Ava Gardner who took a healthy spank from an oar. I believe the name of the movie was The Beach and Gregory Peck did the honors.

It was titled "On the Beach," and was set primarily in Australia following a nuclear holocaust which had doomed humanity to eventual extinction via radiation poisoning.

That playful-yet-solid paddywhack across Ava Gardner's derriere was one of the film's few, infrequent light-hearted moments, I believe... --C.K.

PhilK
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 5 Jun 2015 10:50
jimc:
my list begins with Paulette Goddard with 4 that I know of: REAP THE WILD WIND; NORTHWEST MOUNTED POLICE; SUDDENLY LAST SUMMER(although this was only a posed publicity shot and there is no spanking in the movie itself)

Paulette wasn't in Suddenly, Last Summer; the female stars there were Elizabeth Taylor and Katharine Hepburn.

Martha Hyer got spanked twice, in two B-westerns: Thunder Mountain (1947) and Rustlers (1949). By the same guy, too - it was Tim Holt both times, each time because she'd been unwise enough to pull a gun on him. Some gals never learn....

jimc
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 5 Jun 2015 12:02
Sorry I got my titles confused Suddenly Last Spring was the one with Paulette Goddard and Fred MacMurray and I had Suddenly Last Summer on my mind somehow. Ava Gardner was supposed to be spanked in a movie called THE LITTLE HUT, but got out of it somehow. It did seem Tim Holt did spank in almost all his movies esp. the B westerns he did. Thanks for the replies and have a great day
Jim

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#7 | Posted: 6 Jun 2015 00:54
I think she was probably only spanked the once on screen (Donovan's Reef) and she didn't have a particularly long career, but I always thought that Barbara Allen was extremely spankable, and the one at the end of Donovan's Reef remains one of my favourite on screen spankings.

PhilK
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#8 | Posted: 6 Jun 2015 18:34
Seegee:
I always thought that Barbara Allen was extremely spankable, and the one at the end of Donovan's Reef remains one of my favourite on screen spankings.

Oops - movie-buff pedant strikes again.... Elizabeth Allen, not Barbara.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#9 | Posted: 7 Jun 2015 01:10
Sorry, I had the name Barbara on the brain, and that was after I'd actually looked her up to get the name right!

yankee
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#10 | Posted: 7 Jun 2015 01:22
Please add Stephanie Powers. A beautiful woman spanked on the large and small screen. Both decent spankings. Honorable mention to the late, gorgeous Susan Oliver and Wagon Train.

Page  Page 1 of 3: 1 2 3 »»

Online now: Members - 7 : Guests - 5
Alwaysrisky, Balor, CharlotteM, cwh, Derrick30, Dufus, Seegee
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9