LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

It's hard to beat Indian policewomen

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»
barretthunter
Male Author

England
#1 | Posted: 19 May 2015 18:09
But many men and women would wish to after seeing these pics: http://www.hekaheka.com/president-obamas-security-tightened-visit-india-dint-realize- tight/

barretthunter
Male Author

England
#2 | Posted: 19 May 2015 18:11
Connection from this link seems very slow. Searching for, say, hekaheka, Indian policewomen, Obama would work.

Bogiephil1
Male Author

USA
#3 | Posted: 19 May 2015 23:58
I can only imagine what might happen if Hillary shows up there and brings Bill. He's definitely been a naughty boy, many times over...

barretthunter
Male Author

England
#4 | Posted: 20 May 2015 22:03
But there seem to be persistent rumours that Obama is a spanko. There's a photo of him with the French President and guests, apparently staring at a plump derriere. Bill Clinton - well, he'd take them both behind a door for intensive debriefing.

Bogiephil1
Male Author

USA
#5 | Posted: 21 May 2015 06:04
I've heard that. But is he a spanko top or bottom? The First Lady seems to be quite the "strong woman" so... His being caught staring at a plump (female) derriere merely puts him in the company of most adult males that I know of. Certainly Bill Clinton is as pygophilous as the next guy, especially if such back porch is wearing a thong at the time...

kdpierre
Male Author

USA
#6 | Posted: 21 May 2015 14:04
Was she for real? She seems more interested in posing than 'securing' anything.

That is a nice butt though, only you can't be sure if her butt is stretching the pants or the pants are molding her butt into that perfect shape. Only way to know for sure is to have her take them off. (what you do after that will depend on whether you're a M/F or F/M kind of guy. LOL)

Himannv
Male Member

Sri_Lanka
#7 | Posted: 22 May 2015 04:53
You couldn't ask for tighter security really. Any tighter and they'll be bursting out of those uniforms!

barretthunter
Male Author

England
#8 | Posted: 22 May 2015 18:37
The policewoman facing the camera is, I'm pretty sure, an actress, but that seems to be a separate photo from the two rear views and the rear view photo doesn't seem to be posed (I've seen a fair few Bollywood clips and collections of photos of Indian actresses playing policewomen and nothing like that). They're also distinctly on the fat side for Indian actresses.

Tight but not very secure, Himannv!

barretthunter
Male Author

England
#9 | Posted: 22 May 2015 18:40
Oh, and I don't know if one's allowed to say this without getting an intelligent missile up the unmentionable, but Michelle Obama has, or anyway had when she first became First Lady, a class arse. This might just suggest which way hubbie is. To equal up - so did our Princess Anne in her youth have a magnificent rump, famously displayed by an unruly gust of wind and an impudent photographer.

Bogiephil1
Male Author

USA
#10 | Posted: 22 May 2015 20:29
I recall that about Princess Anne (the picture I mean). It was very, uh... cheeky. She's also known for being a rather enthusiastic equestrienne, or at least she was. I've seen pictures of her in the standard riding outfit, complete with boots, skin-tight jodhpurs and, of course, a riding crop. Don't quite know what, if anything, that suggests about her, other than that she's very upper-class, but it's fun to imagine, isn't it?

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»

Online now: Members - 14 : Guests - 11
Dejo, DianaMiller, FiddlersGreen, Golterenn, JohnS47, katee, koty94, modestguy80, monte333, scooter0, spinster13, Thelefthand, tuffhand, westviking
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9