library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Honest Trailers: 50 Shades of Grey

RikSpanks
Male Author

USA
#1 | Posted: 14 May 2015 23:57
I'm a fan of Screen Junkies and their "Honest Trailers" series. For their 100th Honest Trailer, they did "50 Shades of Grey":

tyrport
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 15 May 2015 05:41
Omg. I love Honest trailers. They nailed it.

Anorris1
Female Author

USA
#3 | Posted: 15 May 2015 11:59
That was AWESOME! I was just talking about this movie the other day with some coworkers and I'm pretty sure this just nailed my assessment to them. I'll be the first to admit I enjoyed the books and read them several times. I'm not saying the writing was perfect and not being a fan of the Twlight series I can't compare the two so that did not effect me. The movie however... I don't like to be negative so i will say this instead, I got to hang out with my best friend and laugh and I got to eat a bucket of buttery popcorn for dinner and didn't have to share with anyone.

opb
Male Author

England
#4 | Posted: 15 May 2015 22:51
I did particularly like this clip: fsog trailer words and frozen pictures.

Don't know why the links don't work for me (You need to change https to just http: Febs)

SNM
Male Author

USA
#5 | Posted: 17 May 2015 13:35
Not nice of them to make fun of the "Crazy in Love" cover, though. If there's one good thing to come out of 50SoG's existence, its that song.

kdpierre
Male Author

USA
#6 | Posted: 18 May 2015 14:40
We watched it together Rosa and I, just yesterday (along with the Daredevil & Guardians of the Galaxy Honest Movie trailers).

Rosa is a HUGE fan of HMTs and I always thought their take on Walking Dead was incredibly funny and accurate making me literally laugh out loud (something I rarely do).

However, when it comes to laughing out loud, the part (in the 50sog trailer ) with the lines that didn't make it into the movie? Frickin' hysterical! "Holy cow"......what painfully bad writing. But the best was when she asks to be seriously and severely punished so she can know how bad it can be and he says "OK I'm going to give you 6 strokes....". OMG! Rosa and I laughed ourselves silly. Her conclusion, based on her conversations about things like D/s relationships and the punishments within them with semi-vanilla people she knows, is that such is the expectation of the vanilla world. She cited a conversation we both had with our very interested and very 50shades-loving neighbor. When we discussed our relationship she was all wide-eyed and titillated....BUT she was genuinely surprised when she learned what a real punishment meant in terms of length and severity. You could see in her face and hear in her voice that as eager as she was to be the Top in such a relationship, and even given her admitted understanding and acceptance of punishment that is serious, she had always 'assumed' such punishment might consist of about 10 smacks or so. It never occurred to her that a spanking to teach a lesson would go on for a couple hundred spanks or even more......and that stunned her. I think picturing two people she likes and considers 'kinky but normal' engaging in a punishment that truly leaves a butt hot, swollen, and sore for a couple of days, just seemed more extreme than she anticipated. So while as a D/s-DD-FLR couple with experience, we think that line is laughable, it is probably quite in step with the thinking of the inexperienced semi-vanilla public.

RikSpanks
Male Author

USA
#7 | Posted: 20 May 2015 12:31
Sadly, the "severity" thing is even an issue in legitimate spanking videos. I recently watched a hairbrush spanking of two "schoolgirls", and the spanker warned them that, when he was finished, they wouldn't be able to sit for a week. He then whacked the first girl 60 times, and the second girl maybe 50 times. He spanked fairly hard (it wasn't one of those fake spanking videos designed to titillate college boys), but at the end the bottoms showed little more than a rosy glow. No marks.

I realize some people just don't mark easily, but I just kind of sighed at that scene. I submitted to a hard spanking last year on my 48th birthday, 48 strokes divided up between a belt and a paddle, and I was quite well-marked afterward. But I had no difficulty in sitting down immediately afterward.

ohiomom
Female Member

USA
#8 | Posted: 21 May 2015 02:23
Hmm, I watched the movie and was really disappointed. I am newly single after 24 yrs of marriage and a guy friend and I watched it. He's vanilla and had read the books, but even he thought it was ridiculous. Sorry for the negative review.

Online now: Members - 7 : Guests - 8
IanG, katee, mobblers, modestguy80, Ree, theo54, warthur
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9