The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

I would like to submit this question, top pick Spanking Museum

Page  Page 3 of 3: «« 1 2 3
jimc
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#21 | Posted: 28 May 2015 00:53
Boy this sounds like a great idea. I would have to agree with Las Vegas or San Francisco as the most logical in the US. Amsterdam does sound the best for international. I would agree that it would be bigger than we imagine as there are spanking eras, spanking artists, spanking writers and of course spanking in theme parks (role play, reenactors, etc. ) my idea would be that it would be where all the collectors can donate their collections when they decide to leave the scene, so it is maintained for all the future spankos. Have a great day.
Jim

neliz87
Male Member

Netherlands
#22 | Posted: 28 May 2015 12:45
I am not quite sure if Amsterdam is the right place for an international spanking museum. I am Dutch so i know we have the world famous red light district but when it comes to spanking i am not sure if the Dutch people will appreciate such a museum. We do not spank as a punishment. We are situated in the middle of the world so from the travel point of view it is a logic choice.

Hotspur
Male Author

South_Africa
#23 | Posted: 28 May 2015 14:54
Inverary jail in Scotland is now a museum. I visited there a few years ago and saw a whipping table left over from the good old days:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/12246153@N08/2429235584/

smeple
Male Author

USA
#24 | Posted: 28 May 2015 20:32
neliz87:
We are situated in the middle of the world so from the travel point of view it is a logic choice.

Since the earth is round, isn't everyplace the middle of the world? Just sayin'.

jimc
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#25 | Posted: 29 May 2015 13:29
yes my idea for Amsterdam was based solely on the red light district as a way around many of the legal loopholes expected to occur. I am sure the Dutch would not appreciate a spanking museum , but then I imagine few countries would.
Jim

twisted8
Male Member

USA
#26 | Posted: 30 May 2015 02:11
myrkassi:
As for what we'd have in the museum, I'd hope for a collection of typical implements from different countries, and different periods in history, plus accounts of their use, punishment books etc.

Don't forget a real Rhino hide Sjambok from South Africa!
Grin!

sixofthebest
Male Member

USA
#27 | Posted: 31 May 2015 13:56
twisted8
Besides the South African Rhino hide Sjambok, a number of different types of canes, such as the Malacca, plus stinging birch rods soaked lovingly in water.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#28 | Posted: 1 Jun 2015 00:46
I actually knew a South African girl who along with her sisters used to get the sjambok from their Dad when they were naughty, although from the way she spoke about it, I don't think it was the fearsome implement we think of, more like their version of a strap.

Page  Page 3 of 3: «« 1 2 3

Online now: Members - 3 : Guests - 7
Alef, Heike, hydegreen
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9