LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

comic strip spanking

Page  Page 2 of 3: «« 1 2 3 »»
Sebastian
Male Member

USA
#11 | Posted: 6 May 2015 23:55
I really enjoyed the Katenjammer kids. That was the best.

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#12 | Posted: 8 May 2015 18:30
yankee:
Just an aside seegee, Loved Calvin and Hobbs. Never saw spanking reference until now. Thanks. Susie and Calvin needs their bottoms paddled.

Well, we know that Calvin got his behind spanked twice, although neither chastisement was shown in a panel--he got it from his father for making a racket in his bedroom and then blaming it on Hobbes (who is merely a stuffed animal to everyone else), and from his mother for squirting her with a garden hose after she'd gotten all dressed/made up to go out for the evening.

In both situations, the last panel shows Calvin frowning with 'sting stars' around his rear end... --C.K.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#13 | Posted: 9 May 2015 07:36
The reader never sees the spanking, but there's a Dennis the Menace (the US version) that has a wonderful reference. A friend of Dennis' mother has identical twin girls and so he can tell them apart Dennis marks the face of one with a marker. While the horrified mother is washing her daughter's face Dennis remarks that she should really get them tattooed, he only had a marker. His mother glares at him and says, "I know who needs to be tattooed, and where and with what!"
A nervous Dennis says, "But not in front of company, right Mom?"

jimc
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#14 | Posted: 9 May 2015 11:27
yes Dennis was spanked in several strips that I saw as did Buster Brown, Henry, Katenzjammer Kids and Kayo. I am more of a female spanked enthusiast and would like to know of any recent ones that have been seen. I also liked many of the adult women getting spanked. Wendy Winkle had a dream scene that was just great to a spanker. Have a great day.
Jim

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#15 | Posted: 9 May 2015 20:49
jimc:
I am more of a female spanked enthusiast and would like to know of any recent ones that have been seen. I also liked many of the adult women getting spanked. Wendy Winkle had a dream scene that was just great to a spanker.

Well, I'm pretty certain that Little Dot, Little Audrey, L'il Jinx and Nancy have all been shown being spanked (generally over their panties) in selected comic book/strip scenes, although those were decades ago.

Lois Lane was once spanked by a malfunctioning Superman robot, although never by the 'Big Blue' himself, so far as I know.

Showing the present-day spanking of children in current comic books/strips, that may have become 'politically incorrect' at the moment... --C.K.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#16 | Posted: 10 May 2015 01:02
Was Wendy the Good Little Witch ever spanked? I think it was alluded to in some of the strips.

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#17 | Posted: 11 May 2015 04:48
Yes, Wendy the Good Witch was spanked - but it was to break a charm that someone had cast on her.

blimp
Male Author

England
#18 | Posted: 12 May 2015 22:50
DarkRiver:
Here one that has the occasional spanking (or reference there to)

That is brilliant. Many thanks.

What about my favourite Buster Brown?

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/03/Buster_Brown_rubber_boots.jpg

jimc
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#19 | Posted: 17 May 2015 16:07
in a site called Handprints there are many of the spankings that Crimson Kid commented on. Sometimes you can find some in Anime Otk and Deviant art. There are other sites about boys getting spanked, but is really not my interest so I do not remember their names. I guess the age of PC and child abuse spanking is not usually accepted anymore. Thanks for all the comments. Have a great day.
Jim

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#20 | Posted: 18 May 2015 00:00
The strip For Better or For Worse I think had some references to spanking, but never showed it in the strip. I believe Collegeboy (who has posted here) did some brilliant mock ups of spanking in the strip. I believe that they appeared in Bared Affair, but may also be found elsewhere on the 'net. JPCOTK also did a comic strip for BA, called Naughty Angel, which featured a cheeky young lady getting herself all sorts of spankings from her aunt, generally engineered by her goody two shoe cousins.

Page  Page 2 of 3: «« 1 2 3 »»

Online now: Members - 7 : Guests - 10
DAdams, johnhenry7us, kanestrokes, Pogogacy, Schoyce1, tocciek, umbongo
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9