The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

comic strip spanking

Page  Page 1 of 3: 1 2 3 »»
jimc
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 3 May 2015 20:33
Hi everyone, I was wondering if anyone knew of any new comic strip comics out there that have spanking in them. There do seem to be some good candidates for instance. Pibgorn and 9 Chickweed Lane and even some of the older strips might have a spanking or two in them now and then. I admit I have not seen any in several years and was curious if anyone had seen any? Have a great day.
Jim

Guy
Male Author

USA
#2 | Posted: 3 May 2015 20:44
I seem to remember that Dennis the Menace was always getting himself spanked.

DarkRiver
Male Member

Canada
#3 | Posted: 3 May 2015 22:18
Here one that has the occasional spanking (or reference there to)

http://twicethetriplets.com/comic/good-girl-skye/

PhilK
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 3 May 2015 22:29
Check out the Chicago Spanking Review - http://www.chicagospankingreview.org/homepage/home_page.html - they have a whole section (Comics Gallery) devoted to spankings in comic strips. Loads of other good stuff, too.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 4 May 2015 00:07
Bloomsbury never actually showed the spankings, but there was a gang in that, who did paddle members. I remember the penguin (can't recall his name) sitting in a bucket of bactine after one of those punishments.

jimc
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 4 May 2015 00:16
yes CSR is a great resource for spankings in comics. I was just wondering if their were any new ones out there and thank you for the ones you knew about Dark River as I had never seen those before. There were many Harvey ones that CSR does not show as they are adult only over there and we were lamenting about the lack of new spanking in comics and that it does seem that they seem to have disappeared. Have a great day.
Jim

virginiacherry
Female Member

USA
#7 | Posted: 4 May 2015 03:16
Bloom County? Opus?

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#8 | Posted: 4 May 2015 04:46
Thanks Virginia, yes Opus was the penguin's name. There's a spanking reference in Calvin and Hobbes. He and Susie Derkins are sent to the principal's office ad she's positive that they're going to be paddled, she makes the claim that girl's heinies are too delicate to be paddled.

yankee
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#9 | Posted: 5 May 2015 01:47
Just an aside seegee, Loved Calvin and Hobbs. Never saw spanking reference until now. Thanks. Susie and Calvin needs their bottoms paddled.

rachelredbum
Female Author

USA
#10 | Posted: 5 May 2015 19:53
Bloom County had several spankings in it. It was mostly the animals spanking other anmals. There was one notable pne where Opus i think it was was paddled with a frying pan. But my favourite Bloom County one was when Oliver Wendel Jones' father tells him that the FBI just called because someone hacked the NYSE computer network and there was a ticker announcement that IBM was going down, that New York, Paris and London are burning. Then you see Oliver bare bottomed over his father's knee about to be spanked! Also Milo is promised "One heck of a spanking" but the monster from the Closet of Anxieties eats his father.

Page  Page 1 of 3: 1 2 3 »»

Online now: Members - 5 : Guests - 7
amino, Balor, jake210, Publikk, tsh1
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9