The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Collaborate on F/f or M/f spanking stories

Page  Page 2 of 2: «« 1 2
myrkassi
Male Author

Scotland
SUBSCRIBER

#11 | Posted: 27 Apr 2015 18:27
Zark is a shared world devised by a group of writers here. It's an isolated island some distance off the coast of Britain, largely cut off from the outside world by a ring of reefs and a mist-wall, generated by the volcanic activity that gives the island a warm climate. For some unknown reason, the volcanic activity interferes with broadcasts, so radio, television, and internet connections with the mainland are impossible without very expensive equipment. Corporal punishment never died out on Zark, and forms an important part of the island's customs. Several Zark stories have been written - you should be able to find them by searching for 'Zark' which will give you a better idea if you want to join in.

Gustavv
Male Member

Sweden
#12 | Posted: 2 May 2015 03:39
Hi, Gustav here from Sweden, I like to contribute on this task also.

lvancisic1
Female Author

USA
#13 | Posted: 2 May 2015 22:12
Hi gustav. I'm not clear about your response. Were you responding to my original request or to the description above of Zark? If me, have you read any of my stories? You can reply to lvancisic1@yahoo.com.

rnr
Male Author

Wales
#14 | Posted: 3 May 2015 10:39
Zark sounds rather like the fictional island where l set my 'Punishing Holiday' serial. In this a young backpacker caught shoplifting is sentenced to the cane by the local juvenile courts. There are further more domestic spankings as the story develops. Most of my stories are F/f and none are either sexual or violent. From what you say, you may well enjoy them.

lvancisic1
Female Author

USA
#15 | Posted: 4 May 2015 14:30
Hi RNR. I did enjoy your stories. You develop your characters well. Are you interested in trying a collaborative story?

Page  Page 2 of 2: «« 1 2

Online now: Members - 2 : Guests - 4
ebbetsjim, stevenr
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9