LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Tongue Firmly in American Cheek.........i-ness

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»
twisted8
Male Member

USA
#1 | Posted: 24 Apr 2015 00:33
My fellow Americans are beginning to wake up to the fact that the British are only 15 days away from a National election. We are belatedly becoming aware that this election is firmly in the 'too close to call' mode.

Question? Have any of the major parties: Tories, Labor, National Liberals, Green Party, UKIP, SNP, etc. adopted a party position on Spanking?

Is Ms. Thrashbottom running for a seat? If so which one? What party?

Sounds like crisps & whiskey time to me. (See Flopsy. You and the gone but sadly missed Ms. Pink have corrupted me all the way over here on the Left Coast.)

Just asking. Grin!

yankee
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 24 Apr 2015 01:39
Thank you for waking me to the British are up for election. We here are occupied with the antics of American Politics, Save me. Two years before voting, the clown bus is being driven. I dont know what crisps and whiskey means, but please count me in. My vote is pro- spanking.

Guy
Male Author

USA
#3 | Posted: 24 Apr 2015 01:51
twisted8:
My fellow Americans are beginning to wake up to the fact that the British are only 15 days away from a National election.

Speak for yourself.
I think that it is a wonderful thing that that the Brits can manage to have a domestic election without polluting myrids of unrelated international forums with political garbage. To my eternal shame, my own countrymen can't seem to manage that simple courtesy.

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#4 | Posted: 24 Apr 2015 03:53
What is an election? Here in Alberta Canada we have had the same government for 40+ years now.

The government is older than my kids. Oh and by the way...they are as stupid as many other governments I know but we keeping on putting them in office hoping one day they may grow up but so far no luck on that scene.

I shall ask the next candidate at my door what their position on spanking adults is. If they are negative so much for getting my vote. If it is a lady candidate and she volunteers to spank me I will be joining her on the campaign trail regardless of who she is running for.

CS

medici
Male Author

England
#5 | Posted: 24 Apr 2015 08:07
Sadly, regardless of which party - or parties - gets elected, nothing will change.

The Civil Service runs this country and, even more sadly, they don't appear to be pro-spanking

myrkassi
Male Author

Scotland
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 25 Apr 2015 01:42
Unfortunately, I think we've left it too late to launch our own political party and campaign for the smack of firm government.

The more I think about it, the more it begins to make sense - spanking would be cheaper than prison, and more democratic than fines, which are much more of a penalty to the less well-off than to the super-rich; a good dose of the strap would sting the backsides of the poor and wealthy equally!

In other news, I've heard that the Tories are importing Republicans to campaign for them - I expect much hilarity and confusion to ensue!

yankee
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#7 | Posted: 25 Apr 2015 02:27
To Myrkassi I like your thoughts Never been to Scotland. I will gladly join your smack of firm government. Can you explain crisps and whiskey to me. Nite.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#8 | Posted: 25 Apr 2015 08:12
I'm Australian, yankee, but I can explain crisps and whiskey. Crisps are potato chips, and whiskey is well...whiskey.

yankee
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#9 | Posted: 25 Apr 2015 14:36
Thank you Seegee. I enjoy your stories. Regards.

PhilK
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#10 | Posted: 25 Apr 2015 19:19
Seegee:
I'm Australian, yankee, but I can explain crisps and whiskey. Crisps are potato chips, and whiskey is well...whiskey.

Whiskey is whiskey if it's Irish (or frequently American). If it's Scotch it's whisky.

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»

Online now: Members - 11 : Guests - 6
alfent, Balor, fvsoler, Hotscot, insonia, kanestrokes, njrick, Pembridge06, Sfar, Shadowdancer, spankeddad
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9