LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

It's Not Your Beauty, It's Your Booty

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»
bunwarmer36
Male Member

USA
#1 | Posted: 8 Apr 2015 01:00
Anyone how is an avid spanker, active or otherwise, can most certainly relate to title above. I know that I'm not the only one, either. The fascination that I've had with women's booties has been a lifelong obsession. I'm talking all shapes and sizes, colors, you name and I've probably spanked it. And for the ones that you don't get your hands on, your imagination takes over and every scenario possible is cooked up. My thing is this: Just what makes a "bottom" so special, if not irresistible? Have any of fun you ever stopped and asked yourself that question in earnest? For the life of me, I cannot keep my hands off of my wife's plump Latina rump for the life of me. Even as I write this post, I'm steadily cooking up ways to get her sweet, mocha hips over my knee for a good, sound warming. I know, I'm hooked and can't stop, nor do I ever want to. It's just the way we're wired, I reckon. The question still remains, however. Why is the bottom on the top of so many minds? Discuss....

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 8 Apr 2015 05:20
Ummmm, so there's a difference between the two, concerning females...?? --C.K.

SNM
Male Author

USA
#3 | Posted: 8 Apr 2015 05:48
Same reason some other guys like breasts, I suppose. Maybe there's an evolutionary rationale, maybe its just one of those behavioral quirks that pop up here and there.

medici
Male Author

England
#4 | Posted: 8 Apr 2015 08:04
It's a genetic thing... a holdover from our primitive times.
Much like the red-bottomed baboons on nature programmes, a signal by females that they are of mating age and inviting males to copulate.
Even today, a woman with wide hips (and thus a generous bottom!) is seen (by us drooling males!) as having 'child-bearing hips'.
I would suggest, therefore, that a woman's bottom is an evolutionary signal of fecundity.

Sigh, but the sway and roll of a lady's bottom puts all higher brain functions on hold. drool drool.

SNM
Male Author

USA
#5 | Posted: 8 Apr 2015 09:09
medici:
It's a genetic thing... a holdover from our primitive times.
Much like the red-bottomed baboons on nature programmes, a signal by females that they are of mating age and inviting males to copulate.
Even today, a woman with wide hips (and thus a generous bottom!) is seen (by us drooling males!) as having 'child-bearing hips'.
I would suggest, therefore, that a woman's bottom is an evolutionary signal of fecundity.

Sigh, but the sway and roll of a lady's bottom puts all higher brain functions on hold. drool drool.

The problem with that is that what constitutes a nice butt varies from person to person, and from culture to culture. There's definitely a genetic disposition to be attracted to buttocks, but the size and shape that's considered ideal varies so much that I'm not sure we have enough to go on for an evopsych hypothesis.

barretthunter
Male Author

England
#6 | Posted: 8 Apr 2015 09:15
Doggy fashion is also baboon fashion, horse fashion and no doubt tyrranosaurus rex fashion. It's a peculiarity of human body shape that we can "do it from the front". Sexy buttocks attract the male to the rear. There is a theory that large breasts evolved to mimic buttocks: after all, they tend to get in the way during fight or flight or any strenuous activity, and their shape is in no way necessary for suckling. However, there is a female body shape in which large breasts seem to be needed to maintain balance thanks to the large buttocks. A bit like the arms race.

I have to say that for me, the sexiness of the female bottom was just about always associated with the idea of punishing it somehow. The thoughts I had about my science teacher!

Lismore47
Male Author

England
#7 | Posted: 8 Apr 2015 15:36
I could well imagine that this is part of the natural sex drive in humans (and maybe some animal species are also drawn as much visually as they are by pheromones). Maybe we are hard-wired to respond with sexual desire to certain combinations of curvature and texture.

Such postulation is academically intriguing, but I have stopped trying to understand this very question because there is probably no hard and fast answer to it. What I do know is that the visual impact of an attractive female bottom is one of the most pleasing sights in the repertoire and that I hope it will remain so. It is an innocent form of gentle sexual and aesthetic stimulation that creates a very enjoyable form of euphoria and that demands no response except appreciation. Fortunately, I do feel that I am able to confine my enjoyment to visual appreciation!

Best wishes to all

N.

bunwarmer36
Male Member

USA
#8 | Posted: 8 Apr 2015 17:11
Crimson, I like the way you think, LOL!! SNM, you have an excellent point there. Lismore, I think you're onto something there. Barrett, doggy fashion is the best way, IMHO. LMBO!!

bunwarmer36
Male Member

USA
#9 | Posted: 8 Apr 2015 17:12
Medici, "child bearing hips" are usually a preview of what's going on in the rear most often times. I concur, sir

kdpierre
Male Author

USA
#10 | Posted: 8 Apr 2015 17:35
And it's true for sub men as well! I'm submissive to my Latina, Rosa. Her "booty" is extremely high and curvaceous. And it has taken a few rough slaps in some consensual play, but I don't really spank her....and certainly not how she spanks me! Still, I am fascinated with her bottom....only not to spank but rather lavish devotion upon. She loves how she can tease, taunt, bribe, reward, and otherwise mesmerize me with that thing of hers.

Still, even if i'm kissing instead of spanking....it's still holds a fanatical fascination for me.

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»

Online now: Members - 4 : Guests - 13
brettchad, chillingworth, rickshaw, WilliamAllen
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9