library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

I just discovered ...

RikSpanks
Male Author

USA
#1 | Posted: 2 Apr 2015 01:36
I just discovered that my favorite adult actress, Gina Gerson, shares my birthday! (Though, admittedly, nowhere near the same birth year.)

http://www.iafd.com/person.rme/perfid=DorisIvy/gender=f/Gina-Gerson.htm

I only mention it here because she's done some spanking/bdsm work.

I found her on a site that was ultimately disappointing. It presented itself as a spanking/bdsm site, and I liked the looks of the featured actresses, so I signed up. It turned out that the spanking/bdsm in most of the videos was just a perfunctory, mostly-fake prelude to a bunch of rough anal sex. But, simply finding Gina there made it worth the subscription fee. She turned out to be one of the most convincing adult actresses I've ever come across, and I use the word "actress" in its proper sense. While there may have been no real "plot" to that first video, she played the part of a captive in a dungeon to the hilt, never breaking character, and, unlike the other actresses on the site, never once appeared to be taking direction from somebody off-camera. Not to mention that she took probably the most realistic punishment I saw on that site.

yankee
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 4 Apr 2015 02:05
I saw the video you describe. A total waste for me. Gina Gershon is one of the best I have ever seen. I agree with you. The best face, eyes and lips. She is 50 and over, but great. And I am older. Tsk. Nite.

Bogiephil1
Male Author

USA
#3 | Posted: 4 Apr 2015 03:00
yankee:
I saw the video you describe. A total waste for me. Gina Gershon is one of the best I have ever seen. I agree with you. The best face, eyes and lips. She is 50 and over, but great. And I am older. Tsk. Nite.

I must admit to have been a bit confused. I checked out the link and found it to be for a Gina Gerson who was an "adult" actress. I thought Rik was talking about Gina Gershon, a regular actress ("Showgirls", "Bound", etc.) who has done a number of movies, but no adult ones that I know of. She's also over 50, but still hot IMO (I'm older too). The way you spelled it, one can see the reason for the confusion; you were probably thinking of Gina Gershon when you wrote it too...

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000153/?ref_=nv_sr_1

RikSpanks
Male Author

USA
#4 | Posted: 5 Apr 2015 16:12
Heh. I expected that confusion might happen, which is why included a link to her IAFD page (safe, just a headshot photo).

yankee
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 11 Apr 2015 01:47
You are correct Rik. It was Gina. The video was awful . But it was Gina. And she will ever be my favorite spankees of all time. I would love to read a story about aging actresses, Gina. Maria Bello, Carla Gugino.

Online now: Members - 5 : Guests - 8
hausfrau, JohnJameson, mobblers, ReaDia, twin
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9