library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Hidden Object Games

medici
Male Author

England
#1 | Posted: 31 Mar 2015 08:27
Been speculating about a spanking Hidden Object Game. You have to find spanking implements and other necessary items and once collected, used on a naughty girl or boy.

Anyone know how to make a Hidden Object Game?!

I'm not computer savvy enough to write code but I thought there might be a intermediate program - much like when building a web page - drag and drop style.

Any thoughts?

wooz1111
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 2 Apr 2015 00:59
Well, I know how to play hide the button as well as some other suggestive jocular type stuff but then basically, I'm really just an April Fool.

opb
Male Author

England
#3 | Posted: 2 Apr 2015 07:47
Surely it would be more fun in real life. The implement is hidden, either the spanker or spanker hunts for it before the inevitable occurs. I understand that it is not unknown for spankees to hide the favourite implement.

medici
Male Author

England
#4 | Posted: 3 Apr 2015 10:11
Of course its more fun r/l!
But for those of us who don't have that option.. and for those who might actually find it fun to play online...

opb
Male Author

England
#5 | Posted: 3 Apr 2015 18:03
Quite right, that's why we are here

katrinaudarte
Female Member

USA
#6 | Posted: 21 Apr 2015 07:08
I actually have some programming experience in a software called GameMaker, I just don't have the art skills for it. If someone can get me some well done hidden object backgrounds to use, I could make it.

medici
Male Author

England
#7 | Posted: 21 Apr 2015 08:08
Awesome, Katrina

Ok.. anyone know how to create a background?! Schoolroom, Bedroom, livingroom, back garden, woods?

Any other suggestions about locations?

On a side note, can photographs be used as backgrounds?

myrkassi
Male Author

Scotland
SUBSCRIBER

#8 | Posted: 21 Apr 2015 23:28
Kitchen, dining room, bathroom... In fact one could have just about every room in a house! I imagine a mansion with a library, conservatory, servant's quarters etc, and room in the grounds for stables, potting sheds, summerhouses, patches of woodland, a maze, and so on. Of course you'd need a separate background page for each location.

Or perhaps expand your schoolroom to a boarding school with dormitories, staffroom, sports pavilion -with changing room and showers - (there are surely a lot of bits of sporting kit that could be used for spanking) - and, of course, the Head's study.

Then again, how about a beach scene, set in some secluded cove...?

myrkassi
Male Author

Scotland
SUBSCRIBER

#9 | Posted: 21 Apr 2015 23:34
Just noticed wooz1111's post. 'Hide the button'? Surely 'Hunt the Slipper' would be a more appropriate game here!

Online now: Members - 6 : Guests - 5
cady09, donut88, Smachtai, Spankerknickers, spanko231, Swater101
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9