library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Flogmaster

RikSpanks
Male Author

USA
#1 | Posted: 22 Mar 2015 03:33
Is there anybody here who can tell me how to contact this guy? I have tried, and failed, four times, to contact Flogmaster since I first encountered his stories online. I'm talking about a span of almost 20 years.

Flogmaster was the very first spanking story author I stumbled across when I first got on the Internet in 1996. His writing has been a huge influence upon my own writing. Yet, my every attempt to speak with him has been met with failure. My first attempt was to try to contact him via the e-mail address he provided with his stories, a Yahoo e-mail address, if I recall correctly. But I think I mistyped the address, and probably sent a rather surprising e-mail to some unsuspecting vanilla. I think I stumbled upon some more of his stories a few years later, and again tried to contact him, again with failure. My third attempt came when I discovered that his stories were posted here on this site, and I sent him a private message/popup, but got no response. I've recently discovered what appears to be his current, active website, but, as far as I have been able to find, that site provides no way to contact him.

Dammit, I really want to talk to this guy who has been so influential upon my own writing! But he makes it so difficult!

DarkRiver
Male Member

Canada
#2 | Posted: 22 Mar 2015 14:33
I checked Flogmaster's website (I'm assuming it's the same person) And there's not even a contact form on the site and it hasn't been updated since 2012.

CarolinaPaddler
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 22 Mar 2015 18:12
I have sent flogmaster letters twice over a period of years. I have bought several of his books on line and think his emotion towards his readers is disappointing. Not very customer friendly, but what a writer.

mati
Female Member

Germany
#4 | Posted: 23 Mar 2015 13:23
I think somewhere on his site he actually wrote, that he doesn't want to have contact as he defines himself just as a writer of spanking fiction and doesn't want an exchange. But there is a very interesting interview about him in the WRW:
http://www.wellredweekly.com/index.php?article=160

Sebastian
Male Member

USA
#5 | Posted: 28 Mar 2015 20:37
There are writers who do not bother with any communications and even possibly have moved on to other interests.

RikSpanks
Male Author

USA
#6 | Posted: 29 Mar 2015 00:45
mati

I read that interview a while back

Online now: Members - 1 : Guests - 12
rickshaw
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9