library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

EXPLANATIONS PLEASE - (only non commentors need reply)(ha ha as if!)

Page  Page 5 of 5: «« 1 2 3 4 5
blimp
Male Author

England
#41 | Posted: 20 Mar 2015 21:17
I would have thought if someone doesn't comment it is because they can't be arsed to comment, whether they are practising onanists or not is nothing to do with it. Without a shred of evidence your "theory" is looking rather limp I am afraid!

Februs
Male Tech Support

England
SUBSCRIBER

#42 | Posted: 20 Mar 2015 21:57
blimp:
I would have thought if someone doesn't comment it is because they can't be arsed to comment, whether they are practising onanists or not is nothing to do with it. Without a shred of evidence your "theory" is looking rather limp I am afraid!

This.

smeple
Male Author

USA
#43 | Posted: 21 Mar 2015 01:53
blimp:
practising onanists

What do you mean "practising?" I've done it so often, I am an expert!

(It is interesting that when I spell checked this post, the spell checker could not find "onanist" as a real word. Instead, it suggested "organist." Which, taken in the non-musical way, might be the same thing!).

kdpierre
Male Author

USA
#44 | Posted: 21 Mar 2015 15:43
blimp
To you perhaps, but I've had this discussion with friends in real life about this topic and when I mentioned my theory there was a consensus of agreement. No one want sto think of this site as primarily 'wank fodder' (to use flopsy's term) and authors and moderators put too much effort into what happens here to want to believe it. But in reality that is what goes on to a decent (or indecent) degree. Like it or not.

blimp
Male Author

England
#45 | Posted: 21 Mar 2015 23:08
kdpierre:
blimp
To you perhaps, but I've had this discussion with friends in real life about this topic and when I mentioned my theory there was a consensus of agreement. No one want sto think of this site as primarily 'wank fodder' (to use flopsy's term) and authors and moderators put too much effort into what happens here to want to believe it. But in reality that is what goes on to a decent (or indecent) degree. Like it or not.

I do hate to be rude but really if talking out of your arse ever becomes an Olympic event you will stand a fabulous chance of obtaining a gold medal. Again wild theories and not a shred of evidence excepting your equally foolish friends agreed with you. Like it or not you are talking absolute tripe but I can see there is no point in arguing with you.

Februs
Male Tech Support

England
SUBSCRIBER

#46 | Posted: 21 Mar 2015 23:29
kdpierre:
No one want sto think of this site as primarily 'wank fodder' (to use flopsy's term) and authors and moderators put too much effort into what happens here to want to believe it. But in reality that is what goes on to a decent (or indecent) degree. Like it or not.

I've no idea where you are getting your data from but you appear to have somehow gathered statistics from our user base of almost 15,000 members. You're also speaking on behalf of myself, flopsy and the moderators, again without having any idea as to what we actually feel about things. If you see the site as "wank fodder" that's fine by me but I'd appreciate it if you'd stop speaking on behalf of everyone else and give it a rest, especially as it's a topic that's been done to death and is now becoming more than a little tedious.

Page  Page 5 of 5: «« 1 2 3 4 5

This topic is closed. You can't post a reply.
Online now: Members - 7 : Guests - 15
FiddlersGreen, johnmac80, misterspanker, MorningBob, razzy234, westviking, WillP
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9