LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Scene at an airport

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»
barretthunter
Male Author

England
#1 | Posted: 5 Mar 2015 22:10
There are certain places where many beautiful bottoms may be studied. University towns are a classic example. So are towns or other centres where many fit young people gather for outdoor pursuits, such as, say, Windermere in England's Lake District. Big railway stations are good too - at least in Europe. And similarly, airports have promise, especially ones used by many fit young people. Keflavik airport in Iceland is one such.

I was returning from a short break in Iceland and found myself waiting at baggage check-in just behind three student-age girls, two of Indian subcontinent origin and one white redhead. This last looked nice but very girl-next-door. One of the other girls was quite plush and attractive in a rather traditional way, but my attention was drawn to the third - slim, nice legs, truly beautiful face with high cheekbones and long hair, she seemed vivacious and restless, chatting, laughing, moving around. They were all wearing outdoor winter clothing so no bottoms could be seen. Their accents belonged to southern England and I saw U.K. passports.

I saw them again going through security a bit ahead of me and then in the lounge, where I had a considerable wait and not a lot to do. The beauty had removed some outer clothing to reveal blue jeans (not very tight) and a firm, pert little bottom. Then as I walked past it happened. She decided something wasn't quite comfortable about her trousers and tugged them sharply up. This had the effect of suddenly outlining the precise shape of her round little buttocks, complete with central crack and undercheeks. It was a mere instant, but burnt itself into my memory.

I assumed this was incredibly good luck. But did I underestimate her? Had she noticed?

She wasn't on the same flight.

bunwarmer36
Male Member

USA
#2 | Posted: 6 Mar 2015 01:20
Barrett, you complete me. LOL!!! Nothing beats some quality booty watching. Talk about having a yummy time!! Female booties of all shapes and sizes on display. I like to let my mind wander at times when gawking if the owner of the bum I'm watching Watchung as either recently spanked or on their way over someone's knee. I just can't help myself.

SNM
Male Author

USA
#3 | Posted: 6 Mar 2015 08:08
Am currently in the middle east, and quite impressed by the figures of many Arab women. Will need to write about an Arab girl getting spanked sometime in the future.

Elorac
Female Validater

England
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 6 Mar 2015 08:46
You are all incorrigible!
Is this the same as us ladies lusting after a gorgeous man who looks strong enough to haul us over his knee and spank us into submission?

medici
Male Author

England
#5 | Posted: 6 Mar 2015 08:57
And what were you wearing, Barrett? Possibly a long mackintosh raincoat?! LOL

Dirty old man.. welcome to the club!

I once worked retail security in a cheap clothing shop and followed a young woman dressed in a short skirt. She had a fabulous full round bottom. I was mesmerised. Just before exiting the shop she bent forward over the baby buggy she was pushing. I nearly fainted! Not only did I see her pale panties but also several distinct cane marks!
Needless to say, I did not perform my job to my usual high standard for a long while after that unexpected revelation!
Sadly, she neither shoplifted - giving me an opportunity to find out more about her - nor returned to the shop.

(is this a Dirty Old Man's coming out?! I am 58)

SNM
Male Author

USA
#6 | Posted: 6 Mar 2015 11:24
Elorac:
You are all incorrigible!
Is this the same as us ladies lusting after a gorgeous man who looks strong enough to haul us over his knee and spank us into submission?

Humans lust after other humans.

kdpierre
Male Author

USA
#7 | Posted: 6 Mar 2015 14:27
SNM
And some even lust after sheep.

barretthunter
Male Author

England
#8 | Posted: 6 Mar 2015 16:33
Well, a lot to react to there. How did kdpierre know I was part Welsh?

No, I was wearing walking boots, cords and a winter waterproof jacket over a pullover. Not exactly party wear, but entirely usual in Iceland and not very different from what the three girls were wearing (in respect of the outward items) before they took off a layer.

I think the situation was a bit different from some bum-watching in that I was struck with the girl's beauty and wanted to know what her bum was like, rather than seeing and following a plump, well-presented bottom.

Medici - my guess is she knew you were watching. I'm completely uncertain about my British Indian beauty because I didn't pick up any of the little signs that sometimes tell you she's noticed and is pleased at the attention (but certainly not that she'd noticed and was displeased), but I've certainly had experiences when the woman had noticed, I'm sure. Example: I'd pulled the car in to check my map in a winter-sports town. Two girls of maybe 18 passed, both with nice bottoms in tight trousers. There was just a hint of a look back from the right-hand one. A moment later she decided she had to bend right over to re-tie her shoelaces.

RosieCheeks
Female Member

England
#9 | Posted: 6 Mar 2015 18:55
Barretthunter what can i say except:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1VgcxE9Lpw

When a guy stops looking, is the day they should screw down the lid of his 'wooden overcoat'.

tamlynn
Male Member

Canada
#10 | Posted: 8 Mar 2015 19:11
Catch the 3:25 bus. 4:00 is pub time for me so this schedule works out reasonable well. The bus is filled with students but I began to notice at a stop around the corner that on most days a university aged girl and her little sister, niece, neighbour etc. would board. I ride in the front and as the bus is generally crowded they stand at the front and one day she stood with her back to me and I discovered the most perfect ass I've ever seen. She generally wears knee high boots and stretch nylon pants which only add to the view.
What is a perfect ass? I have no idea but you'll know it when you see it.

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»

Online now: Members - 9 : Guests - 2
Alef, Clarity, fesseefan, highlander1969, mobblers, naughtyjohn, sagitarius, steve77, taff45
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9