LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Life imitates art?

Cal33
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 2 Mar 2015 18:47
In Dec 2012, LSF published a story of mine, 'Her Late Night Spanking Story.' In it, two nurses watching over a man they believe to be in a coma tell each other their sex secrets (and spanking secrets). The man, in fact, began to come out of the coma as the women talked. In the end they learn he has heard everything they said.

Skip forward to Feb 2015. On the 19th, I had quadruple bypass open-heart surgery. Afterwards they wheeled me into the ICU for recovery. I was still paralyzed by the anesthesia, but I began to hear voices. A woman identified herself as the nurse who would bring me out of it, saying not to mind that she had a bit of a smart mouth. Then I heard my wife reply that I was a good guy, but I had a bit of a smart mouth myself. She was surprised later on when I told her I heard and understood what she said.

I can think of worse things a wife might say about her husband when she assumes he cannot hear what she says. And besides she's been wonderful at nursing me through it all.

blimp
Male Author

England
#2 | Posted: 2 Mar 2015 21:29
Dread to think what my wife would say about me, probably nothing that is printable and most of it true! I had an American friend who was the most dreadful hypochondriac, every illness under the sun, he either had it or was going to have it. Well he married a nurse and do you think he ever got the slightest bit of sympathy? No of course he didn't. You are lucky to have a wife that is an excellent nurse as well. Hope you are on your feet soon. All the best.

RosieCheeks
Female Member

England
#3 | Posted: 2 Mar 2015 23:26
Classic error saying anything in vicinity of a person of altered consciousness, that you would not do when they were fully conscious.

Nurse training teaches you to converse with 'unconscious' patients as if they were conscious, as changes of level of consciousness do occur not necessarily with obvious external signs, so it prevents unwitting conversations, and can be reassuring for the patient, especially if nurse is carrying out a procedure to them, be that bathing, changing dressings to something that is pain inducing like injections.

Well Cal you did not hear anything too bad so all is well.

Hope your recovery/rehab is all going to plan, and it is good to hear your wife is a good nurse, i hope you are a being good patient too, or Nurse Ratchett will have to be called

jimisim
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 2 Mar 2015 23:55
When I was coming out of my anaesthetic after open heart surgery, the nurse was kneeling down and checking my fluid bag on the bedside and I thought she was my dog, so I stroked her head and tousled her hair and tried to say "Hello Carla" but I still had my breathing tubes in.
I then started to panic as I thought I was drowning.

Heart attack ten years ago on Good Friday.
I realised that I was probably going to be OK as on Easter Monday, a nurse with a particularly gorgeous bottom was bending over the patient opposite and I started to take an interest in it.

Guy
Male Author

USA
#5 | Posted: 3 Mar 2015 01:00
Cal33:
I can think of worse things a wife might say about her husband when she assumes he cannot hear what she says. And besides she's been wonderful at nursing me through it all.

Interesting story! I hope all turns out well for you.

teresasimpson
Female Author

USA
#6 | Posted: 3 Mar 2015 03:11
Very scary thought

opb
Male Author

England
#7 | Posted: 3 Mar 2015 18:27
jimisim:
I realised that I was probably going to be OK as on Easter Monday, a nurse with a particularly gorgeous bottom was bending over the patient opposite and I started to take an interest in it.

My wife always says that when I am ill the last sense to go is that of appreciating her bottom

Cal33
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#8 | Posted: 5 Mar 2015 15:45
I guess we're cut from the same cloth, opb. I had several nurses who probably did not guess that even in my state, the sight of their plump shapely bottoms cheered me considerably.

And jimism, I'm glad to hear that your similar surgery was 10 years ago. I think all of us who have heart surgery think and want to recover and go on with our lives. But in the back of our minds we may wonder in the dark of night if this is nature's way of saying to you that you are soon to be phased out.

mobile_carrot
Male Author

England
#9 | Posted: 5 Mar 2015 19:28
I had a stroke 11 years ago - had very high blood pressure undiagnosed because I felt OK. Ended up in hospital for the first time in my life, and the sad thing was that I was placed in a four-bed ward on the stroke unit knowing, of the four men there, I was the only one likely to ever go out and lead a normal life again. Not that many people suddenly lose their health but manage to gain it back again, and better.

I too have married a nurse and she's not over-sympathetic with "man flu" but was great when I was genuinely and really ill.

barretthunter
Male Author

England
#10 | Posted: 5 Mar 2015 21:55
Best wishes to Cal33 and Jimism.

The best I can offer is that in my youth when one of the best and sexiest tennis players was Australia's Evonne Goolagong, who then married and became mere Evonne Cawley, I was having wisdom teeth removed under a general anaesthetic (a fine officer and a gentleman). This had to be done with a second dentist present. I regained consciousness to hear one of the dentists saying, "And the question was - what was Evonne Cawley's maiden name?".

"Goolagong," I said.

They looked slightly surprised and welcomed me back.

Now there was a spankable athlete, Goolagong.

Online now: Members - 7 : Guests - 16
dannywidjaja, Maelstrom, nat123, scuttk9876, SNM, Sugarcane, vanillayes
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9