LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Role play

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»
Regina
Female Member

USA
#1 | Posted: 18 Feb 2015 14:08
How much does role play have to do with your spanking activity?

Hotspur
Male Author

South_Africa
#2 | Posted: 18 Feb 2015 15:54
Here in South Africa the Bendover School for Boys and Girls (see the group on Fetlife) has regular "detention evenings" where role playing is very much part of the spanking/caning activities

Guy
Male Author

USA
#3 | Posted: 18 Feb 2015 18:09
I was tempted to answer this question with a simple "no", but then I thought again, (OK perhaps overthought ).

In a way, the activity of writing spanking stories (and to a lesser extent, reading them) is a form of role play. It's just that the characters, setting and action are all in one's head.

Thinking a little further, that makes spanko fiction more like masturbation than I might like to imagine.

myrkassi
Male Author

Scotland
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 19 Feb 2015 01:31
Not a lot, I'm afraid - while I'd like to try an evening of Dungeons & Dragons with spanking forfeits (or better still Call of Cthulhu) - I just haven't found anyone to share that interest!

Oh, you didn't mean that sort of roleplaying....? Sorry...

kdpierre
Male Author

USA
#5 | Posted: 19 Feb 2015 01:33
Rosa and have roles but we don't really role-play in the traditional sense. We're more of a F/M, D/s-DD lifestyle couple, so if I'm going to get spanked it's either for a solid reason or as a demonstration of her authority. So we don't pretend to be anyone other than ourselves. I have done role-play in the past, but like anything, it has to fit a couple's personality.

Lismore47
Male Author

England
#6 | Posted: 19 Feb 2015 18:32
It depends entirely upon what the other person wants. I love certain forms of roleplay, but can also be very happy just engaging in spanking for its own sake.

blimp
Male Author

England
#7 | Posted: 19 Feb 2015 21:45
Roleplay? Years ago I remember a girlfriend who was always walking out on me then deciding after a while she might like to come back after all, writing several spoof letters, as if she was applying for the position of French Maid. She was the only girl I ever met that actually enjoyed being caned reasonably hard. Usually whilst dressed as a schoolgirl. Of course what I would really have liked was a spot of role reversal but somehow I never plucked up the courage.

Often123
Male Member

USA
#8 | Posted: 20 Feb 2015 21:45
Regina, my late wife and I used role-play quite often. I've also done that in chats since then, and it does fuel the flames.

myrkassi
Male Author

Scotland
SUBSCRIBER

#9 | Posted: 20 Feb 2015 23:52
I can think of a few good reasons for roleplay - at the beginning of a relationship it can be a good way to reveal your fantasies and desires to your new partner without the risk of criticism or rejection - if your suggestions shock or embarrass them (or send them into fits of giggles) it's not you they're rejecting, just the character you're playing - and of course that works both ways - a shy partner can be encouraged to reveal their own fantasies...

Once in a steady spanking relationship, roleplaying can prevent falling into a rut - dressing up the basic act of spanking in new ways to keep it fresh.

Then there's the chance to explore situations you'd never get the chance to enact in real life - how many of us are ever in the position of being (for example) Headmaster of a girls' school which still allows corporal punishment (and would we really take advantage of the opportunities offered if we were?) - but in roleplay we can enjoy the situation with a clear conscience.

And of course there are some who simply enjoy the theatrical aspects of it - dressing up and playing a role - amateur drama of a kind that would never be allowed on stage....

I'd be interested to hear which of these reasons those who enjoy roleplaying are motivated by - or are there other reasons that haven't occured to me?

ChardT
Male Author

SUBSCRIBER

#10 | Posted: 21 Feb 2015 00:42
Oh role play can be loads of fun with the right playmate.

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»

Online now: Members - 4 : Guests - 8
aragorn, DjZolt, spankedotknz, steve77
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9