LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

What is it that makes spanking so sexy?

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»
smartfulcodger
Male Author

USA
#1 | Posted: 1 Feb 2015 13:26
Right off the bat for me would be in a vision, a superb bottom lying over the spanker's lap which we all know will, in a short matter of time be laid bare in all its glory like a magnificent art masterpiece awaiting its grand unveiling.

Your turn:

virginiacherry
Female Member

USA
#2 | Posted: 1 Feb 2015 16:01
It's easier to say what makes it not .... If it appears to be forced, though in reality there is a safe word. For the professionals, how does using the safe word affect how they are paid?

islandcarol
Female Author

USA
#3 | Posted: 1 Feb 2015 16:51
Bare skin touching, two warm bodies snuggled close or against each other, the sounds that emerge from both as each enjoy their role, consent, after care activities make spankings sexy. Of course we all know this Smartful, we consider these elements every time we set out to read or chronicle a spanking in our literature. Often we add the inner feelings of the characters. The spanker in control and the spankee receiving. They both participate and benefit.
I find the reading of spankings, canings or strappings administered with the spankee bent over, or across the arm of a chair or fingers touching toes without contact with the spanker, the least sexy. Often those spankings are the most severe. Of course there are exceptions. Those types of spankings seem to be more about the power the spanker wields over the spankee.
Islandcarol

bendover
Male Author

USA
#4 | Posted: 1 Feb 2015 17:13
smartfulcodger:
Right off the bat for me would be in a vision

This is my idea of sexy as well. Whether male or female, the nudity and sight of nudity whether whole or from the waist down is eye candy in a way. Both male and female spankers must love to take in the sight.

virginiacherry:
For the professionals, how does using the safe word affect how they are paid?

I once spoke with a professional disciplinarian (thought didn't use her) about various scenarios and how long they usually take. She told me she used the TEST method on each subject. A cane swat, a paddle, and a strap. One single blow for each. This way she found the tolerance the client has for pain with a single swat. Thus the safe word in affect, and the fee the same no matter how long the session.

islandcarol:
I find the reading of spankings, canings or strappings administered with the spankee bent over, or across the arm of a chair or fingers touching toes without contact with the spanker, the least sexy. Often those spankings are the most severe. Of course there are exceptions.

This again falls under smartfulcodgers 'vision.' OTK or Over the sofa back, a chair, or sofa arm, is all about the vision that is displayed. The severity at that point doesn't matter. It's what the spanker (male or female) sees before the punishment begins. The penis and testicles of a man, the vaginal lips and anus of the woman. It's all about the visual affects that makes it sexy. Well, probably more so for the spanker.

bunwarmer36
Male Member

USA
#5 | Posted: 1 Feb 2015 17:27
Smart and Virginia both have excellent points. It should always be consensual in nature at all times. To me, that's part of the fun. For someone to totally sure not themselves for such a thing has intrigued me for as long as I can remember. I cannot get it our of my head and I pray that I never will. My wife is finally warming up to the idea, so to speak, of being over my knee from m time to time and it is absolutely exhilarating. The feels of a soft, pliabe bottom, the sound of each swat being applied to that oh so yummy tush. What's not to love?

kdpierre
Male Author

USA
#6 | Posted: 1 Feb 2015 17:29
Rosa has often admitted that while all those auditory and visual stimuli are exciting, nothing compares to the thrill she gets from knowing she can decide that a spanking is necessary and that I will obey hey and comply. Regardless of deserved punishment or 'just because I can'......it's the power trip that really excites her sexually.

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#7 | Posted: 1 Feb 2015 19:52
I think each person is different in deciding what is sexy about a spanking. I think it may be different for a spanker vs a spankee.

A spanker likes the control the attain over another, consensual one hopes but not all the time. The thrill of knowing they are in charge of inflicting swats to another's bottom and the length and timing of such along with being able to watch the changing colours and reactions would also add to the thrills. Having someone submit to them is also a charge as that is what a spanker wants.

A spankee likes being controlled by another person, although sometimes I wonder who exactly is in charge at any time. The spanking pain eases guilt often associated with poor behavior. The spankees willingness to let another control them is major here and watching that person take control is great. That is why often times it is not the actual spanking that gets the spankee excited but all the pre-spanking activity that takes place like scoldings etc.

What makes a spanking sexy...it is the mind set of the one giving or receiving it and all the feelings around it. I think the actual spanking in many ways is a conclusion to all the feelings built up before hand.

jimisim
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#8 | Posted: 1 Feb 2015 20:49
I haven't got the slightest idea. RationallyI think it is rather ludicrous that it is, but I find it extremely sexy as long as its consensual.

Cal33
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#9 | Posted: 1 Feb 2015 22:26
Smartful's question was, What makes spanking sexy? For me, many aspects of more-or-less consensual adult M/F spanking makes it sexy. It's the female bottom, praised in print and art for millennia as a lovely creation, the baring of which must surely arouse any male spanker worth his salt.

It's the (best as mild) dom/sub aspect, manifested as a spanking, which can add piquancy to a sexual relationship. It's the fact that according to peer-reviewed scientific articles published in prestigious journals, when blood rushes to a woman's buttocks, when the nerves there become highly stimulated, adjacent areas of her anatomy, including her sex, are often likewise stimulated. So what starts out as punishment can end up as something else entirely in M/F spankings. You never know.

On an unrelated topic, I'm curious about islandcarol's avatar. Is that a new look for you, islandcarol? I'm not sure it's working...

smartfulcodger
Male Author

USA
#10 | Posted: 2 Feb 2015 13:53
Thank you all for your quick and insightful responses.

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»

Online now: Members - 6 : Guests - 5
dund93, millgreen, ntytina, oxford, stevenr, tocciek
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9