library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Runaway KY teens found in FL he is 18 she is only 13! What is the world coming to?

Page  Page 2 of 2: «« 1 2
PhilK
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#11 | Posted: 21 Jan 2015 10:38
Bogiephil1:
Starkweather (a young Martin Sheen in the movie), finally caught, was tried, convicted and sent to the electric chair in less than a year and Caril Fugate was sent to prison for decades (I think she was in her forties when she was finally paroled). We took that kind of thing more seriously in those days. That certainly seems to have changed, but I see your point.

That was a killing spree, whereas this pair, from what I can gather, just robbed people. But I'd agree, 13-year-old Cheyenne Philips surely deserves to have the most soundly-spanked bottom in all Kentucky. Here's a link: looks like she's got quite a spankable bottom, too....

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-30875269

kyle1248
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#12 | Posted: 25 Jan 2015 22:20
I noticed that a couple of people posted about r/l situations where a significantly younger girl was attracted to them. I had a similar experience myself and thought it was worth mentioning since there was also a spanking angle to the story. When I was 20 and in college, I dated a high school girl who was 15. The relationship lasted about six months and never got too far along physically (basically just hugging and kissing). We met through church and tried to behave ourselves as best we could, and her parents were also fairly protective of her, which limited opportunities for things to get out of hand.

I wouldn't have considered dating this girl because of our age difference age and because she was noticeably taller than me, but she more or less pursued me. Since I was a nerd who'd had only one serious girlfriend up until then, I didn't resist very hard once she made her interest in me clear. She wasn't a bad looking girl, and she was definitely on the slender side. The relationship ended when she found someone to date while I was away at school. He next boyfriend was also older than her so she may have had "type" that she was attracted to.

The spanking angle to the story is that her parents had a pretty strict curfew for her (a good thing), and one time we returned about an hour late from a date due to car trouble. When we got back, her step-mom threatened my girlfriend with a switching for being late, and for some reason I got the impression that she intended to whip me too. Fortunately (or maybe unfortunately ) no one got a whipping that afternoon, but to this day, I still wonder how it would have felt to get a switching from her step-mom if she hadn't calmed down.

Anyway the whole experience provided me with inspiration for one of my stories on the LSF site, and the story basically imagines what might have happened if my girlfriend's step-mom hadn't had a change of heart about punishing us.

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#13 | Posted: 26 Jan 2015 03:39
I've read a bit about this couple, and it was basically teenage stupidity. From one of those stories:
"See, she told me she had a truck, had a license, all that good stuff."
"She had a [a] fake 18 [ID] she'd show me. She had jobs she'd show me."

---
The boy didn't learn that she 13 until they were a couple, and then she said she was pregnant and sent him a copy of an ultrasound. Her parents found out and were upset, so the two idiots took off - stealing vehicles as they went. Some of those vehicles had weapons stored in them, which opened them up to all sorts of charges.

Basically, this is just a sad story about a girl who lied about her age to get a boyfriend and the resulting idiotic actions taken by the young lovers.

Page  Page 2 of 2: «« 1 2

Online now: Members - 10 : Guests - 9
bluepencil, buzz821, dhadley, insonia, Ishmael, michelangelo, Ormansanches, Sammi11205, Siergiej345, wynchrls
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9