LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Just a dream some of us had?

Page  Page 2 of 4: «« 1 2 3 4 »»
canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#11 | Posted: 31 Dec 2014 05:02
I got spanked a lot with a hairbrush as a kid. Today I could swear it was at least once or twice a week but I have never been absolutely sure that number is true, perhaps only in my mind or maybe it is true. Got spanked for being late home for school, not doing chores, bad grades, making too much noise etc etc. Mostly by a grandmother until later by my step mother and the belt from my dad.

It never drew me close to anyone, in fact it likely made me pull into a shell that I still gather around myself today when in crowds or stressful situations. For the most part the pain of the spankings likely never lasted longer than an hour or maybe longer but I usually got sent to bed afterwards so I slept through the day or night.

My older sisters tells me I was the "spanked one" of all the kids, not one of my siblings got it anywhere near what I did. Makes me wonder if I really was a brat or ??? Anyway, I remember thinking spanking me was never for me, it was always to make the adult feel better, as it never made me feel better.

incisron
Female Author

USA
#12 | Posted: 31 Dec 2014 05:56
"Makes me wonder if I was a brat or. . .?"
You were a lil boy Canada. Lil kids aren't perfect, they get into stuff, make mistakes, forget stuff, get on their parents' nerves, etc. It doesn't mean you were bad.
*hugs hugs hugs*

bendover
Male Author

USA
#13 | Posted: 31 Dec 2014 06:29
CS, you have to come to believe it's the reason why you write mostly F/M-F/m stories. Like I mentioned in my earlier post 'We look back at those times and now have time to think about them in a positive way.' A positive way meaning although your stories are female/male, they are fictitious. No better person to write a story here than that of a person who truly had a true to life experience in their own life. I fall in that category myself. It's probably the number ONE factor that any one person becomes a spanko.

Children are like floppy disks. What the motherboard puts on them lasts a long time, and really is never erased from that disk - or that child's mind if it's important enough.

Alef
Male Author

Norway
#14 | Posted: 31 Dec 2014 09:11
Not surprisingly, there is so far no examples of "good spankings", but I would like to add that none of the examples we have seen so far, would have been candidates in the first place - they are stories of spankings given in affect (anger or stress) and arbitrary in the sense that the same behavior at another time (less stress or anger) would not have led to a spanking.

I think there are certain conditions that have to be satisfied for a "happy spanking", if such a thing exists:

1. It has to seem fair. The spankee has to realize that rules have been broken and that punishment is in order. There also has to be consequence - similar misdeeds have to be treated in the same way.

2. There is a certain ritual: There should be a difference between a spanking and a beating - the spankee is not just pulled over the knee, but given time to reflect and argue. Arbitrary beatings lead to fear, and a child has to feel safe in its own home.

3. The spankee has to believe that the spanker has good intentions - that it is for the spankee's own good or to maintain a certain moral order. A fundamental feeling of love and acceptance is probably necessary; the spanking is meant to include and not exclude.

4. The spankee needs to have a bad conscience for what has happened - perhaps not enough to wish for punishment, but enough to accept it when it is due. This is a strengthening of point 1 (it is perfectly possible to know one has broken the rules without having a bad conscience) and it probably excludes small children - it takes a certain maturity to reach this stage.

It would be interesting to hear of cases that are closer to the points above. It may be as Blimp says that "good spankings" only belong in black and white movies (and spanking stories), but there are still lots of people who believe in spanking of children and teenagers (I do not), and I find that hard to understand if their own spanking experiences are of the kind described so far.

bendover
Male Author

USA
#15 | Posted: 31 Dec 2014 09:42
I believe (including me) that there are authors in the LSF who try to please, not all, but most of the people who read the stories. Some spankings certainly aren't fair. Some are abusive. Some include CFNM for humiliation purposes, and the reverse CMNF. Some spankings end up with a hug, some end up with the person in the corner naked or at least bare bottom. Some include sex. Some include an audience of mixed genders. Some of them are written for shock value.

A spanking story can show a loving relationship, but the punishment can still leave me thinking that it would have been better if it wasn't a beating. However, this is a spanking story site, so we all do what we can to come up with something worth the time to read.

Oh well. I just enjoy writing something my imagination can come up with.

blimp
Male Author

England
#16 | Posted: 31 Dec 2014 11:58
When I was six years old a young schoolmistress threatened to take me next door and spank my bare behind if I didn't stop talking. A few years later, at boarding school another woman, a little bit older but still only in her late thirties, threatened me with a caning. She even got as far as taking the cane out of the cupboard.
If only she had been a little less forgiving, a strong, if one-sided, bond of affection would have grown fairly rapidly! In any case I was smitten by her and used to sit in her classes lost in daydreams, which of course only increased her irritation. Sorry Alef, this is probably completely irrelevant! I never actually mean to stray off topic it just sort of happens!

incisron
Female Author

USA
#17 | Posted: 31 Dec 2014 15:05
LOL blimp!
what's cfnm bendover?

kyle1248
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#18 | Posted: 31 Dec 2014 15:23
I think cfnm is an acronym for clothed female naked male, so basically a scenario where the state of dress/undress of the participants tends to make the punishment more humiliating for the recipient.

bendover
Male Author

USA
#19 | Posted: 31 Dec 2014 15:24
incisron:
what's cfnm bendover?

Clothed Female Naked Male

Go to Google Images and type CFNM and you'll be surprised. It's mostly a humiliation factor.

Sebastian
Male Member

USA
#20 | Posted: 31 Dec 2014 22:47
I have had more spankings than I could ever remember. I could have been wealthy if I were paid after each spanking. My mother did all of the spankings and my father, to the best of my knowledge, only spanked my sister once; never me. All of my spankings, although were not brutal, were quite painful. She only used her hand and my spankings were given after my bath (nude) across her bare thighs , while sitting on the edge of a wide rim from any old fashion bath tub I resented every spanking and she always displayed a unloving emotion afterwords. Emotionally, she never displayed any love for me but she did display emotional love among her nieces, nephews and later, grandchildren. My last spanking was 12 yeas old. Materialistically, I got everything needed and in most cases, wanted.

Page  Page 2 of 4: «« 1 2 3 4 »»

Online now: Members - 8 : Guests - 9
Geoffrey, jenjen0211, mihaispk, rosslyn45, skirtspankger, slowsong, SNM, twinkieshark
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9