library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Merry Christmas

supermario
Male Author

England
#1 | Posted: 24 Dec 2014 22:08
to all fellow spankos , mummy's daddy's, aunty's, wishing all my friends here a very merry Christmas and a happy and prosperous new year

Minidancer
Female Author

England
#2 | Posted: 24 Dec 2014 22:30
I'll second that.

Happy christmas everyone.

Big hugs to all.

Mini.

XxxxX

kyle1248
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 24 Dec 2014 23:57
I'll second that again.

We'll be opening our presents here in a few hours, but I feel like I already got a really cool gift back in October when I found this site.

Looking forward to reading and writing bunches of spanking stories in the coming year.

Thanks everyone,

"Kyle"

jon7889
Male Member

USA
#4 | Posted: 25 Dec 2014 03:18
I'll forth that. Merry Christmas everybody!

Sebastian
Male Member

USA
#5 | Posted: 25 Dec 2014 03:41
HAVE A GREAT HOLIDAY TO ALL IN THE LIBRARY.

Elorac
Female Validater

England
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 25 Dec 2014 06:47
Hi fellow spanko's, merry Christmas and a happy new year to everyone, we even find time to visit or favourite community on Christmas day! Adding my thanks to all authors, readers, commenters and staff who make this site the absolute BEST! Wishing you all the spanks you would wish to deliver or receive, love Elorac xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

sixofthebest
Male Member

USA
#7 | Posted: 25 Dec 2014 14:03
Season Greetings, everyone who visits this wonderful 'spanko' library. To all of you, be it STAFF, AUTHOR, or CURIOUS BROWSER. Thank you Thank you, for making THIS SPANKO, a very Happy Man.

bendover
Male Author

USA
#8 | Posted: 25 Dec 2014 15:20
Merry/Happy Christmas to the LSF. Another wonderful year of this fantastic site and fantastic admin and members. May the sun shine on your faces, the winds be always at your back, and an empty knee always there to bend over.

barretthunter
Male Author

England
#9 | Posted: 25 Dec 2014 22:13
sixofthebest

Some of the browsers are very curious indeed and the authors even curiouser.

Happy Christmas everyone. Well, most won't read this till Pugilism Day, but just imagine it's Christmas Day and complain about the absence of presents and turkey, ham, lizard or whatever your culture's characteristic Christmas meat is, or if you're vegetarian, butt roast...sorry, nut roast.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#10 | Posted: 25 Dec 2014 23:39
Bit late for me, but Merry Christmas to everyone, everywhere. I'm just settling in to watch the Aussies steamroll the Indians in the Boxing Day Test.

Online now: Members - 11 : Guests - 8
Eclaris, Filbert74, happy4ana, icedtea198, Jdavis, karen8419, Siergiej345, stevenr, TheGoodWife25, trax, Zangoose
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9