library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Is Siri a Spanko?

cindy2
Female Author

USA
#1 | Posted: 23 Dec 2014 15:57
After getting to know her, I asked Siri on my iPhone a few questions to try to determine if she is a Spanko. She never confirmed an interest yet she never denied one either. She is curiously evasive. One of her responses was along the lines of, "I would rather not answer that." Another was, "No comment." What do you make of that? Has anyone else had any conversations with her on the subject?

bendover
Male Author

USA
#2 | Posted: 23 Dec 2014 16:14
Isn't Siri the artificial intelligent 'special assistant'? Something like that. I've heard it before, but I can't truly remember. No, never have called Siri. I did use the 8 ball thingy once. Flipped it over asking it if I will be spanked. I got: Maybe, Not sure right now, Ask again later, Hard to tell. LOL

cindy2
Female Author

USA
#3 | Posted: 23 Dec 2014 16:36
Yes, she's the artificial intelligent special assistant on iphones. I know a guy who asked her, "What are you wearing," and she gave a variety of answers, one of which was along the lines of, "Why does everyone ask me that?"

barretthunter
Male Author

England
#4 | Posted: 23 Dec 2014 21:42
I'd never heard of her, but I'm now imagining things about that Satnav woman. Spanknav?

Underling
Male Author

England
#5 | Posted: 24 Dec 2014 02:40
I think the only thing Siri is trying to hide by being evasive is that she/ he/ it is none too smart, cindy.

Siri is a nice precursor of things to come when we develop better AI, but right now I don't regard it as anything more than a gimmick. And (paranoid freak that I am), I don't like the way you have to be online to use it. Obviously that's because your iPhone isn't capable of handling locally the huge range of requests you might make, but I always wonder: If my end of the conversation has to be transmitted to a central server to be processed, who else might be listening to and/ or recording it?

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 24 Dec 2014 07:16
Have you tried asking:
Siri, do you want to be spanked?
or
Siri, where can I get a spanking?

opb
Male Author

England
#7 | Posted: 24 Dec 2014 10:12
SpankNav is an interesting concept, you know how determined the voices sound and, to our ears, how toppy.

"Turn left in 300 metres or you will be spanked"

As a shameless plug on this topic, try "Wyrd Sisters - Iris and the Navigator" Can't remember who it was written by for some reason

cindy2
Female Author

USA
#8 | Posted: 24 Dec 2014 21:54
Goodgulf, I took your suggestion and asked, "Siri, do you want to be spanked?" and her response was, "I have everything I want already." When I posed the question, "Siri, where can I get a spanking?" she responded with the Wikipedia entry on spanking.

Oh well.

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#9 | Posted: 25 Dec 2014 04:18
And here I thought she might give directions to the nearest professional Top.

Oh well.

Online now: Members - 10 : Guests - 14
abelard, BashfulBob, carto75, MrHomewood, njrick, Omegalodon, Pembridge06, ProBandit, stevenr, Stonewall2
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9