Active spanking people ?

Page  Page 6 of 6: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6
curioserto
Male Member

England
SUBSCRIBER

#51 | Posted: 31 Dec 2014 19:12
Hi

I only meet with guys and have two regular partners who spank me. I switch with one of them It has taken time to find the right persons and I have met 18 guys over the years, I prefer traditional authentic beatings with tawse, cane or paddle. For me it has been a lifelong fantasy which has translated happily into reality. I get spanked every two weeks by one guy and have weekend long sessions with the other guy where I might get spanked three or four times a day. Luckily I have a high pain threshold and do not bruise easily now.

It did take me a long time to be open about my interest but I have now discussed it with close friends and even my ex-wife. The biggest surprise was telling an old friend and him telling me he had been actively involved in the scene for decades. It has helped to talk about it with people who already accept me for who I am. Sites like this gave me confidence to start that process. Now it just feels one essential part of me,

bunwarmer36
Male Member

USA
#52 | Posted: 31 Dec 2014 22:26
Curioserto, I'm glad that you have indeed been able to get with the right type of like-minded people who are willing to take you in hand.

Petespankboy
Male Member

England
#53 | Posted: 1 Jan 2015 09:25
Thanks Curioserto, sounds like you have things pretty well as you want them. It sounds like you have perhaps come out as being Bi or Gay ? Was that as a result of wanting/needing to be spanked ? I have found that as it is difficult to meet women I too have only done spanking with guys and that has led to sometimes mutual masturbation. Does that make me Bi ? Do we ever fully understand ourselves and our motivations ?

curioserto
Male Member

England
SUBSCRIBER

#54 | Posted: 1 Jan 2015 10:19
Hi Petespankboy

Thanks for your reply. Yes I am happy with my spanking life, especially as it continues to develop and change.

I think of myself as bi for simplicity but really labels can get in the way. Maybe I could call myself open minded or fun loving to describe the same thing. I think of sexuality as a spectrum rather than a polarity and we are not fixed in one position on the spectrum although it can feel like it.

I think you have hit the nail on the head about understanding ourselves and our motivations. I have been meditating regularly for 17 years and calming my mind brings some awareness to my internal life. I spent far too many years feeling bad about my fantasies, whether they be spanking or guys. Now my main guiding principle is the impact on both myself and others. Talking to others helps so much. Laughing about it is pretty good too.

I hope the mutual masturbation was enjoyable. It will make you as bi as you want to be. Yes, I hear that meeting women for spanking is difficult although I would say that meeting the right guy is also hard. Casual encounters with guys are easier to find but building a cp relationship that is sustained over the years takes effort and emotional commitment (and imagination). I have been lucky in this respect and one cp partnership has been going for 7 years, but there are difficulties at times like any relationship. The spanking works because we are totally honest with each other and that can be challenging.

Hope that helps with your questions.

Petespankboy
Male Member

England
#55 | Posted: 2 Jan 2015 00:36
Thanks Curiserto, good reply and as you say sexuality is a spectrum and that can change as circumstances allow and develop.!

Page  Page 6 of 6: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6

Online now: Members - 5 : Guests - 21
brodiejlb, Enzo, maroonraider, Mdare, saripas
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9