LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Active spanking people ?

Page  Page 1 of 6: 1 2 3 4 5 6 »»
Petespankboy
Male Member

England
#1 | Posted: 14 Dec 2014 08:50
I just wondered how many people on here are actively spanking, either top or bottom or switch, and how many people are just fantasising about it. i don't suppose there are any statistics to tell us ! if you are active, how often do you have a spanking session and how long does it last ? i sex involved ? Just curious or nosey !!/

SNM
Male Author

USA
#2 | Posted: 14 Dec 2014 12:03
Its been a few years for me.

kyle1248
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 14 Dec 2014 12:44
For me, I don't get as many r/l spankings as I want/deserve, so for me it's more of a fantasy thing. With respect to some of the questions you posed -

How often - maybe once a month on average

How long does it last - For us, spankings are almost always part of foreplay and the spanking itself is over pretty quickly because I usually only get 20 licks or so with whatever implement she chooses to use that day. The last punishment spanking I received was about five years ago, and it went on much longer, because there was lots of scolding during the course of the spanking, and she didn't stop until she'd had a chance to say everything she had to tell me.

Sex - Yes. Even if I get a punishment spanking, there is sex afterward because it helps signify that I have been forgiven for whatever transgression had earned me a spanking.

I am very new to the LSF, but one thing that I like is that I can write about things that I have never experienced (or would even want to experience) in r/l.

kdpierre
Male Author

USA
#4 | Posted: 14 Dec 2014 16:01
We are active in a "DD" relationship where I am submissive to my honey's benevolent but firm authority. Although we do also occasionally play with fun or erotic spanking, the "DD" aspect is pretty serious and straightforward closely resembling a kind of extended parent/child-type relationship where rules and chores are established and unacceptable behavior is genuinely punished.

The frequency is irregular. Sometimes two in a day, sometimes one every week or two, but rarely things can go for almost an entire month without a spanking. The spankings themselves can range from about 100 spanks on the low end to several hundred over the course of an extended, serious punishment.

There is sometimes sex for her afterward, but rarely if ever for me.

bendover
Male Author

USA
#5 | Posted: 14 Dec 2014 19:17
Not in a long long time. I consider myself a switch. I think you could probably tell that from reading my stories. I mix orientations here and there. Most of my life its always been more of a fantasy though.

bunwarmer36
Male Member

USA
#6 | Posted: 15 Dec 2014 00:38
Well, sadly, I don't get to spank my wife's plump, heart-shaped tush nowhere NEAR as much as I'd like to. I fell in love with a beautiful, but vanilla lady, so the need for it is squarely with me. I love to spank, have always loved to spank and I am fascinated with the female derriere. I'm always drifting get off, dreaming up scenarios of how she's been bad or naughty just to have an excuse to bare her bottom and take her over my knee. It borders on obsession, I think. Lol. She indulges me, but those times are so few and far between. It ready sucks because she has a butt made for a good swatting. I have to settle most of the time to fondling her tush, adding light pats and smacks here and there. So here I am, on this site, telling total stangers that I wish that I could spank my wife more........ How awesome is that?

bendover
Male Author

USA
#7 | Posted: 15 Dec 2014 01:03
bunwarmer36:
So here I am, on this site, telling total stangers that I wish that I could spank my wife more........ How awesome is that?

Pretty damn awesome, BW. It's what we can do here at the LSF with present company and those who are away and will see it later on. I've told some secrets here before. Others have, too. I don't mind putting myself out there in the open. We're all on the same big yacht here and I'm loving it.

bunwarmer36
Male Member

USA
#8 | Posted: 15 Dec 2014 01:56
Bendover, I couldn't agree more, my friend. I'm very grateful to have a forum like this with other like-minded who understand where I'm coming from and won't judge me. I'm a spanko and I love to spank or watch ladies get their bottoms smacked. It's just a part of who I am.

Hotspur
Male Author

South_Africa
#9 | Posted: 15 Dec 2014 08:05
bunwarmer36:
Well, sadly, I don't get to spank my wife's plump, heart-shaped tush nowhere NEAR as much as I'd like to

I'm in a similar situation. Although my (vanilla) wife allows me to give her the odd friendly smack, a real spanking session would be out of the question. She's very understanding though and has nothing against me occasionally getting together with fellow spanko's.

Underling
Male Author

England
#10 | Posted: 15 Dec 2014 13:18
Good topic, Pete.

I count myself blessed indeed because I met my partner, originally as a play spanking contact, when I was unattached. Our relationship blossomed into proper romance, and now she is both my spankee and my much-adored lover, and I still have to pinch myself sometimes!

Although my blog and stories are F/M only, I've always been switchy - but my lady only receives, and that works fine for me. I still enjoy male sub fantasies, but I don't feel like I'm missing out at all by not actually indulging them.

We don't live together but we see each other every couple of weeks. When we do there's always plenty of spanking action, typically followed by the naughty sexy stuff. There's definitely more to spanking than just foreplay for us, though - we love it on its own terms, and it can go on for a very long time.

It's not a disciplinary relationship - I spank her for fun and because it gets both of us extremely hot and bothered!

Page  Page 1 of 6: 1 2 3 4 5 6 »»

Online now: Members - 9 : Guests - 7
badlad, BashfulBob, derekjster, dowano, lelmaster95, northeasterner, rabbitrun, Seegee, SmitheeK
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9