library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

What if the Library was a brick-and-mortar building?

Page  Page 2 of 2: «« 1 2
incisron
Female Author

USA
#11 | Posted: 2 Dec 2014 01:01
LOL!
I always wanted to live the 1800s life anyway. . .

myrkassi
Male Author

Scotland
SUBSCRIBER

#12 | Posted: 2 Dec 2014 02:04
It would, of course, require a soundproof room - otherwise, maintaining 'Quiet in the Library' would be difficult for those paying the penalty for failing to return their library books on time.

On the other hand, it should have a conversation area as well, so we could enjoy exchanges like this one.

Studies where spanking writers could come and write, with trained assistants to help them - "You don't feel you can finish your story? Would six of the best if you don't get it done motivate you sufficiently, or would a dozen be better?" "You're trying to describe a good slippering, but you don't know enough for a vivid description? No problem - just bend over the end of the desk, and drop your pants..."

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#13 | Posted: 2 Dec 2014 02:43
Of course that building would also have to include a stage and a drama club where the written stories could be acted out in real life to make sure the point of every story was clear to all.

sixofthebest
Male Member

USA
#14 | Posted: 2 Dec 2014 03:03
Of course this library can be used each year for its Annul 'SPANKO' author awards. William Shakespeare will be honored with a plaque for his inspirational writing "Kiss Me Kate". Maggie Gyllanhaal who starred in "Secretary" will be one of the presenters. John Wayne for starring in the most 'spanking movies. Of course their be musical selections. "Daddy Beat me Eight to the Bar", will be one of the tunes that will be played. by Lawrence Welk who was in a fake spanking scene with his female singer.

Guy
Male Author

USA
#15 | Posted: 2 Dec 2014 12:29
Because the LSF requires lots of work to function, and thus lots of workers, my story "Mutiny Behind the Scenes" concentrates on possible happenings in the back offices of the bricks & mortar LSF edifice.

AlanBarr
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#16 | Posted: 2 Dec 2014 20:54
We had an earlier thread on this topic here

incisron
Female Author

USA
#17 | Posted: 3 Dec 2014 01:58
LOL every1!
With all these additional rooms and workers, we'll need a lot of $$$$$$
*runs to ask flopsy about the $$$$*
Thanks Alan!

cindy2
Female Author

USA
#18 | Posted: 10 Dec 2014 18:06
What if the Library was a brick and mortar building? The Library IS a brick and mortar building.

If you don't believe me, just read my story, "An Open Letter of Apology to Patrons of the LSF."

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#19 | Posted: 11 Dec 2014 01:31
cindy2:
The Library IS a brick and mortar building. If you don't believe me, just read my story

Of course it is. There have been far too many reported goings-on there for it to be anything else. What? You think anyone here at the LSF would make up a fictional story?

Page  Page 2 of 2: «« 1 2

Online now: Members - 4 : Guests - 6
Alef, dund93, kkotktc, magegod989
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9