library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

What if the Library was a brick-and-mortar building?

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»
incisron
Female Author

USA
#1 | Posted: 1 Dec 2014 17:29
Last night I dreamt, among other odd things, that the Library was a brick-and-mortar building, scattered in different locations throughout the world. I was supposed to meet up with other friends at a mall, we were supposed to go to the Library and have ice cream. But my dream moved on to other things before we could.

myrkassi
Male Author

Scotland
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 1 Dec 2014 20:43
Other people have shared their views on what the 'bricks and mortar' Library would look like - some have even posted pictures - but I think yours is the first to include an ice-cream shop!

Alef
Male Author

Norway
#3 | Posted: 1 Dec 2014 21:06
incisron:
have ice cream

Of course, the ice cream is meant for quite other purposes than eating. There may be parts of you that need cooling down after a meeting with the librarians.

bendover
Male Author

USA
#4 | Posted: 1 Dec 2014 21:28
Not me!!! I behave myself. Ask anyone.... except Flopsy.....

incisron
Female Author

USA
#5 | Posted: 1 Dec 2014 21:36
LOL every1!
Trying to think how ice cream would feel on my butt. . .I h8 sitting on cold stuff. . .

bendover
Male Author

USA
#6 | Posted: 1 Dec 2014 21:38
Actually, I wrote a story about your type of dream, incisron. It's about a girl who ends up at the library in a spanking story. It's called: Sorry About That Cindy.

incisron
Female Author

USA
#7 | Posted: 1 Dec 2014 21:45
Ooh cool bendover!
actually reading over your story All together boys and girls, but sadly it only showed me a few paragraphs, as usual.

sixofthebest
Male Member

USA
#8 | Posted: 1 Dec 2014 22:48
Does this BRICK and MORTAR SPANKING LIBRARY, have a MCDONALD's in it, so that I can really eat some good food, while I'm digesting a good yarn, about a naughty woman whose bare bottom is being spanked. If it does. YUMMY, YUM, YUM.

incisron
Female Author

USA
#9 | Posted: 1 Dec 2014 23:39
Mickey Ds - sure! though I h8 their burgers.

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#10 | Posted: 2 Dec 2014 00:48
incisron:
LOL every1!
Trying to think how ice cream would feel on my butt. . .I h8 sitting on cold stuff. . .

That sounds rather messy to me, I wouldn't mind the 'south side' coldness after getting a long, hard hiding from "Miss T," but an ice pack would be a much cleaner way to cool off one's 'hot-crossed buns,' I'd venture.

Obviously, this virtual-turned-real Library should be heated via fireplaces and wood-burning, pot-bellied stoves, so that there would have to be a good-sized woodshed out back... --C.K.

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»

Online now: Members - 8 : Guests - 8
chillingworth, demonhunter, dund93, john4, myrkassi, phillipuk, smorboll, terabit
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9