Dropping by to make friends

Page  Page 3 of 4: «« 1 2 3 4 »»
CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#21 | Posted: 3 Dec 2014 00:20
incisron:
Hi CT I'm from Georgia. My author page is Mary Bright. Guess it was a lil dumb of me not to name it Incisron too. I can tell maybe you're from Connecticut?

Well, whatever you wish--I'll just have to try to remember that it's different. Anyway, welcome to the Library.

Nope, I'm not from Alabama nor did I attend college there either... --C.K.

bendover
Male Author

USA
#22 | Posted: 3 Dec 2014 00:41
Incisron... I had no idea you were here as an author. Mary Bright... I'll have to check that out.

incisron
Female Author

USA
#23 | Posted: 3 Dec 2014 01:45
Hi crimsonkid!

Janine
Female Validater

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#24 | Posted: 3 Dec 2014 01:49
Welcome, Incisron. Hope you enjoy your time here as author and reader. I'm a Georgia peach too!

incisron
Female Author

USA
#25 | Posted: 3 Dec 2014 01:51
How do I change the color ohiomom?

incisron
Female Author

USA
#26 | Posted: 3 Dec 2014 01:52
Hi Janine, and thank you!

incisron
Female Author

USA
#27 | Posted: 3 Dec 2014 01:54
I see the peach, are you from GA too?

RyanRowland
Male Author

USA
#28 | Posted: 3 Dec 2014 19:56
incisron:
The sad part is I can't really read stories here, even my favorite authors. I browse off a phone (I have a PC but I share it with someone) and the screen cuts the story off mid-page. I hope ill get to know some writers and hopefully be able to read their work somehow.

Sorry to hear of your difficulty. I know it must be frustrating. May I assume the problem with browsing on a shared PC is privacy, i.e. the other person seeing favorites, browsing history, etc.? If so, one solution (especially if the other person is not too computer-savvy & nosy) might be to install an alternate browser, then delete or hide icons and shortcuts to it. For example, on my home computer, Internet Explorer is the default browser, but I use Firefox to visit the Library. Anyone else using the computer for the internet sees only browsing history and favorite links saved in Internet Explorer. You won't see the Firefox stuff unless you know where to hunt for it.
Until you find a solution, if you get interested in a story and can't see the end, maybe the author (if he/she is active on the site) could make alternate arrangements (email attachment?) to get the story to you. Good luck!

Februs
Male Tech Support

England
SUBSCRIBER

#29 | Posted: 3 Dec 2014 20:04
RyanRowland:
You won't see the Firefox stuff unless you know where to hunt for it.

You can go a step further and use Firefox in private browsing mode:

http://mzl.la/1tNGJgG

bendover
Male Author

USA
#30 | Posted: 3 Dec 2014 21:30
I have Firefox set so that all cache, history, cookies etc... are removed when I close it.

Page  Page 3 of 4: «« 1 2 3 4 »»

Online now: Members - 9 : Guests - 12
azotainas, bobbyp27, danjackson84, Forrange, horsey, Howabout, spkcomics, Tiredny, vanillayes
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9