The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Dropping by to make friends

Page  Page 1 of 4: 1 2 3 4 »»
incisron
Female Author

USA
#1 | Posted: 30 Nov 2014 04:46
Hi every1.
It occurred to me that this site has a forum, and that I should say hi to every1 and see if I can make friends instead of being lonely.
So

bendover
Male Author

USA
#2 | Posted: 30 Nov 2014 04:54
Incisron, don't be lonely. Enjoy the stories, and all the company. People here are quite easy to talk to. You'll make a lot of friends here who will pray for you if you're sick, and think about you when you're blue. I'm one of those people, and there are plenty more. You just made a friend dear lady.

Bendover

tfs
Male Author

USA
#3 | Posted: 30 Nov 2014 05:00
I concur with everything Bendover has said and would only add that a good way to get started is to post comments on the stories you read. The vast majority of authors will respond and may quickly find yourself conversing with a number of people from all over the world!

Best wishes,

tfs

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#4 | Posted: 30 Nov 2014 06:26
Greetings and welcome to the KLSF. This is a great site and if you ever see people in the chat room please drop in and say hi there as well. It is a great place to visit. One can join in the public chat or even have private conversations if you like.

Glad you made the effort and if there is anything we can do to help let us know. Cheers

CS

virginiacherry
Female Member

USA
#5 | Posted: 30 Nov 2014 12:48
Good to see you. And the authors are wonderful about responding.

incisron
Female Author

USA
#6 | Posted: 30 Nov 2014 13:36
Thanks every1! Hugs.
The sad part is I can't really read stories here, even my favorite authors. I browse off a phone (I have a PC but I share it with someone) and the screen cuts the story off mid-page. I hope ill get to know some writers and hopefully be able to read their work somehow.

jefesse
Male Author

USA
#7 | Posted: 30 Nov 2014 14:10
Hi incisron, and welcome!

If you are having trouble reading stories, you can try to experiment with different browsers on your phone. What will work for you will probably depend on your phone and operating system; there are some discussions in the Help section of the forum where you can get ideas. (I use Dolphin Browser on android, and it mostly works fine for me.)

jefesse
Male Author

USA
#8 | Posted: 30 Nov 2014 14:13
Firefox seems to work for me too nowadays.

incisron
Female Author

USA
#9 | Posted: 30 Nov 2014 18:26
Thanks every1! That's a great idea!

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#10 | Posted: 30 Nov 2014 21:29
If you could get a tablet of some sort that may work better for reading.

Page  Page 1 of 4: 1 2 3 4 »»

Online now: Members - 3 : Guests - 4
john4, Nickf, steply
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9