library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

What's the use of joining a fraternity/sority?

Page  Page 1 of 3: 1 2 3 »»
ordalie
Female Member

France
#1 | Posted: 13 Nov 2014 11:41
Indeed, what for?

Bogiephil1
Male Author

USA
#2 | Posted: 13 Nov 2014 11:46
Depending on the fraternity or sorority, to make the kind of social connections that would serve you well in your later career. This of course presumes that you're at least upper middle-class and that it's a prestigious sorority/fraternity. Otherwise it might just be for social reasons as well as to have a place to live...

ordalie
Female Member

France
#3 | Posted: 13 Nov 2014 11:55
sorority, or course!

SNM
Male Author

USA
#4 | Posted: 13 Nov 2014 15:56
Depends. Are we talking about real life, or LSF imagination land?

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 13 Nov 2014 16:44
Well, I went to a state college full of middle-class students, so there were no prestigious, nationally-renowned fraternities promising what would now be called "networking" to aid in my future career.

Supposedly, joining a fraternity or sorority promotes a student's social life while fostering a sense of 'brotherhood' or 'sisterhood,' giving the member a feeling of belonging. However, much of the "social life" that I was aware of, through collegiate friends who were members of fraternities, seemed to revolve heavily around consumption of large amounts of alcohol--I'd guess it was somewhat similar with sororities, although I wasn't closely acquainted with any sorority girls.

(Obviously, I never joined a fraternity, although I certainly could have--the ones at my state college were hardly all that exclusive.)

As to the spanking-oriented aspects, not all of the fraternities engaged in paddling of pledges at that time (1970s), although I believe a couple of them did. Since I was heterosexual and strongly sexualized getting my behind whacked (even back then), being paddled by other males held no appeal for me--if I could've gotten my wallopings from sorority 'sisters' instead, I'd probably have been eager to pledge a fraternity, primarily for the spankings.

Most of the fraternity 'brothers' I knew seemed like nice guys, a few of them were fairly close friends of mine, but I never felt any need to join a fraternity myself.

Writing a rather contrived college-based story, in which a young man gets his bare bottom blistered by one or more sorority girls, that I *do* feel to be necessary on occasion... --C.K.

islandcarol
Female Author

USA
#6 | Posted: 13 Nov 2014 17:10
Like CK, I too attended a State College and never thought twice about joining a sorority. I had no interest in being subjected to the hazing process; I had a part time job the whole time I was in school and really couldn't afford the dues. I did have a roommate who was not enthusiastic about her sorority membership, but noticed when it was hazing time she was right there torturing her future sisters with pranks and crazy, foolish costumes.
Is having control over others and the power to make them do embarrassing things part of our human need? I often wonder.
Islandcarol

bendover
Male Author

USA
#7 | Posted: 13 Nov 2014 18:13
I guess it's better than living in the dorms for some people. I was never a big fan of it either and never did join one.

lesliejones
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#8 | Posted: 13 Nov 2014 18:51
I did not join a sorority when in college but I do recall hearing that sometimes the girls did get to paddle pledges of some fraternities where the boys felt that was a major humiliation for their pledges.

Bogiephil1
Male Author

USA
#9 | Posted: 13 Nov 2014 22:10
CrimsonKidCK:
Writing a rather contrived college-based story, in which a young man gets his bare bottom blistered by one or more sorority girls, that I *do* feel to be necessary on occasion... --C.K.

If you don't already know of it, Seegee has a series of sorority/fraternity (mostly sorority) spanking stories called "PGB". There's at least one in there where male frat boys get paddled by their sorority "sisters"...

ChardT
Male Author

SUBSCRIBER

#10 | Posted: 14 Nov 2014 01:11
In my day they mostly just drank themselves stupid and played flag football.

Page  Page 1 of 3: 1 2 3 »»

Online now: Members - 10 : Guests - 6
auburnjubilee, Balor, BrownBottom, Heaton, hundjager, michelledul, Nelon, oxford, Pepper1955, towncryer3921
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9