The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

A classmate described her spanking

Page  Page 4 of 6: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »»
Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#31 | Posted: 15 Nov 2014 05:47
That story reminds me of the Rowan Atkinson sketch 'Fatal Beatings'.

rachelredbum
Female Author

USA
#32 | Posted: 16 Nov 2014 03:51
bendover:
Until someone loses an eye.

I've lost an eye and it is still fun SO THERE!

bendover
Male Author

USA
#33 | Posted: 16 Nov 2014 06:00
rachelredbum:
I've lost an eye and it is still fun SO THERE!

Okay, that's it! Wait till I catch you in the chat.....

blimp
Male Author

England
#34 | Posted: 16 Nov 2014 15:40
Seegee:
I did hear a story of a kid at a Catholic Brothers school who was hit by one of the brothers with a hammer, apparently the teacher (a woodwork teacher) was in the habit of lashing out with whatever was to hand. He knocked the poor kid out and the next day his father turned up with his son, went to the house the brothers shared and knocked on the door. The brother who had hit the kid answered it. Dad looked at his son and asked 'Is that him?' the boy nodded and the father laid him out with one punch. They went into the school, collected the son's belongings and left the school for good.

That would make an excellent short film with the title "I'd rather be a hammer than a nail". Serves the brother right!

blimp
Male Author

England
#35 | Posted: 16 Nov 2014 15:42
snowyowl779:
He took one of the culprits away and administered the maximum punishment he could - twenty-four with the cane on the bare and immediate expulsion the next day. The boy was caned and then spent the time in the school's infirmary until his parents came to get him.

The boy got off extremely lightly in my opinion!!

bendover
Male Author

USA
#36 | Posted: 16 Nov 2014 16:05
FiBlue:
Bendover, there may be one (and probably is) but I haven't seen a school/classroom story where the spanking was conducted in this fashion, with the teacher pausing to teach between swats. That would make it unique in itself, wouldn't it?

Fi, actually I was just saying there are a lot of school spanking stories in the LSF, but I didn't mean in that fashion. I should have said that. Ya got me!!!!

bendover
Male Author

USA
#37 | Posted: 16 Nov 2014 16:24
Why grab one kid when they were all loud? What was this kid doing that was different? Then he spent the night in the infirmary? That tells me the child was truly hurting. If I had to pick one of my children up from an infirmary because of a caning of 24 strokes, I'd have spent the night in jail.

Hotspur
Male Author

South_Africa
#38 | Posted: 16 Nov 2014 19:26
snowyowl779:
twenty-four with the cane on the bare and immediate expulsion the next day.

Oh dear - the one handed typists have finally discovered the site.

mobile_carrot
Male Author

England
#39 | Posted: 16 Nov 2014 20:10
I'm afraid I agree with you Hotspur, the whole account doesn't make sense.

blimp
Male Author

England
#40 | Posted: 17 Nov 2014 11:35
Hotspur:
Oh dear - the one handed typists have finally discovered the site.

It added to the humour of this thread. I think Hotspur's remark is rather ungenerous. In fact snowyowl's contribution reminded me of the very best of Monty Python.

Page  Page 4 of 6: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »»

Online now: Members - 4 : Guests - 10
canth256, miliniun, nyyce, RogerHunt
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9