The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

A classmate described her spanking

Page  Page 1 of 6: 1 2 3 4 5 6 »»
Wheatwine
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 8 Nov 2014 16:02
When I was in the 7th grade (1960-61), one of my classmates, a really cute girl, described a spanking she had got from a male teacher in a previous year. He had her to bend over a chair, and spanked her with a paddle while he was teaching class. He would give her a lick with the paddle, go to the blackboard and write something on it, come back and give her another lick with the paddle, go back to the blackboard, write something else on it, over and over. She said she absolutely hated getting a spanking that way, and wished that he would have just given her all the licks she was going to get and got it over with. I was wondering if any of the LSF members ever got spanked that way, or know of someone else that did? Also, please give comments about getting or giving a spanking that way.

FiBlue
Female Author

USA
#2 | Posted: 8 Nov 2014 16:25
It seems particularly cruel to draw out the humiliation that way, especially given her age. Twelve-year-old girls are so self-conscious. It does sound like a good scenario for a spanking story though.

bendover
Male Author

USA
#3 | Posted: 8 Nov 2014 17:55
I probably would have ended up in jail for sending his perverted ass to the hospital. That's just plain sick and cruel. Paddling is one thing, but being a dumb ass in doing it is another. We have a lot of classroom and school spankings, so I would imagine it would have to be quite a unique story.

rachelredbum
Female Author

USA
#4 | Posted: 8 Nov 2014 18:06
There is something very twisted about that teacher. it is because of people like him that paddling has been banned in so many jurisdictions.

If it has tires, tits or testicles you are going to have trouble with it

FiBlue
Female Author

USA
#5 | Posted: 8 Nov 2014 18:19
Bendover, there may be one (and probably is) but I haven't seen a school/classroom story where the spanking was conducted in this fashion, with the teacher pausing to teach between swats. That would make it unique in itself, wouldn't it?

Wheatwine
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 8 Nov 2014 19:15
Thanks for all the responses thus far. FiBlue, she probably wasn't 12 at the time she was spanked. The spanking had happened before we got to the 7th grade. I don't know what grade she was in for sure, but would guess 4th to 6th grade, which would have made her somewhere between 9 and 11. Still her self consciousness could have been a problem for her, so your point is valid.

FiBlue
Female Author

USA
#7 | Posted: 8 Nov 2014 19:26
I read it as 'the' previous year. One of the kids I sit with was in sixth grade last year and was 12 throughout, as her birthday is in August. She would have been mortified. That was the basis of my comment.

Bogiephil1
Male Author

USA
#8 | Posted: 8 Nov 2014 19:47
I imagine a twelve-year-old boy might have been just as mortified, under the circumstances. Which of course is part of the reason for such a public punishment: embarrassment or even humiliation. Whether it was appropriate or not is another question. The sex of the teacher probably wouldn't have mattered so much.

Hotspur
Male Author

South_Africa
#9 | Posted: 8 Nov 2014 19:55
@ Wheatwine, I don't believe a word of it!

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#10 | Posted: 8 Nov 2014 20:32
In some sense we as authors will usually agree that humiliation usually goes along with a spanking and that is what the teacher did ( if this story is true). Giving her time between swats makes the swats hurt a little bit more but also give her time to pull it together to get the self control to receive another one.

Overall a little long in between the swats but since when do spankee's get to state how they want to be paddled? We have no idea of what she was supposed to have done so maybe the punishment fit the crime??

CS

Page  Page 1 of 6: 1 2 3 4 5 6 »»

Online now: Members - 3 : Guests - 10
Andes107, FiddlersGreen, rwilliamh
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9