LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Does size matter?

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»
kdpierre
Male Author

USA
#1 | Posted: 5 Nov 2014 15:43
Recently and by coincidence, I have read several comments in various places that claim that spankings for discipline don't seem as believable when the spanker is smaller/weaker than their victim. It's an interesting point, and while I do understand it, it is not one I share. In fact, I, and several people I know in real life, have admitted they love when the disciplinarian is smaller/weaker...and possibly even younger than the person submitting to them.

What do you all think?

rachelredbum
Female Author

USA
#2 | Posted: 5 Nov 2014 17:33
the point of a disciplinary spanking is to produce catharsis so the fact that a smaller or weaker one has to spank means that the bigger one has to submit to the spanking. that in itself can be humbling. it takes courage and strength of character o the part of the stronger one to stay in place and accept the punishment. it shws true remorse.

Robert56
Male Author

USA
#3 | Posted: 5 Nov 2014 17:52
More than half the women I have met for one - on - one spanking sessions have been much larger than I. Don't know about weaker or stronger but definitely size wise, much larger. It didn't seem to matter to them. I still got the job done.

bendover
Male Author

USA
#4 | Posted: 5 Nov 2014 18:54
rachelredbum:
the point of a disciplinary spanking is to produce catharsis so the fact that a smaller or weaker one has to spank means that the bigger one has to submit to the spanking. that in itself can be humbling. it takes courage and strength of character o the part of the stronger one to stay in place and accept the punishment. it shws true remorse.

When I read a story about a female who is much smaller than the 'spankee', and I read words like, "Don't make me come and get you or it will be worse. Or, I'll tie you up if I have to."

Rachel's post rings true in this case. There must be a little place in the 'spankee's' mind that actually wants this to happen, and they submit to it out of remorse, pleasure, and courage to take what's coming to them. I kind of like the younger spanking the older, or the weaker for that matter. There are a few of these stories that are quite over the top, but they're one heck of a read and receive a lot of comments because they're a great read.

barretthunter
Male Author

England
#5 | Posted: 5 Nov 2014 19:32
I thought this was going to be about the size of bottoms. Never mind.

It seems many people relate best to stories in which the spanker is big, strong, masterful etc, obviously stronger than the spankee. For me these stories are generally a bit obvious. I'd rather make the spanker and spankee physically not too disparate (except for obvious male/female differences) so that one becoming so dominant, the other so subservient, is slightly surprising. There is also interest in situation where the smaller, weaker person spanks the stronger: for the spankee it's much more humiliating and it's clear that whatever is making her/him submit, it's not disparate muscle power. The spanker, on the other hand, is grandmother becoming a wolf, which is dramatic and of course attractive for all those grandmothers out there.

Janine
Female Validater

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 5 Nov 2014 19:37
Does size matter? Ask any woman and she'd say... Oh wait! You mean in relation to spanking?! 😛

Just like anything else, different strokes for different folks. Some spankees like the reverse dynamic of having a smaller (younger, weaker, fill in the blank) spanker while others prefer submitting to someone bigger than themselves. Doesn't make it any less believable, or painful for that matter! Whatever works for you.

OTKinCT2
Male Author

USA
#7 | Posted: 5 Nov 2014 23:44
I'm not sure if it matters or not to the spankee, but when giving a spanking I feel less awkward than I normally do about my larger than average height/weight. Mongolian genes tend to get those results.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#8 | Posted: 6 Nov 2014 04:35
For some reason I seem to favour petite female spankers (Kimberley from the Spank Shop is a case in point), and it doesn't seem odd to me that a larger person submits to them.

barretthunter
Male Author

England
#9 | Posted: 6 Nov 2014 11:58
In men and women, small is often intense. That can go well with being the spanker. When I've featured female spankers in a story, they've generally been small, fit, slim, intense - and dark-haired.

PhilK
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#10 | Posted: 6 Nov 2014 15:14
At a Shadow Lane party I attended I saw a well-built guy, white-haired, probably in his late 50s, across the lap of a petite blonde girl who didn't look any older than 17. She was paddling the living daylights out of his bare bottom and he was yelling for mercy. Don't think he was faking it, either - that little girl was paddling hard.

I saw her a few more times, almost always spanking guys much bigger and older than her. She clearly didn't lack stamina.

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»

Online now: Members - 8 : Guests - 11
fanman52, FiddlersGreen, insonia, LawnDawg, mobblers, Otkbbs51, tocciek, Tom360
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9