LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

An update on Issy. (Silverlady)

dund93
Male Author

Scotland
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 28 Oct 2014 11:03
Issy has just completed her third course of chemo and apart from being totally exhausted she is doing fine. The lumps on her shoulders have shrunk from egg size to pea size so hopefully the treatment is working as well inside her body.
The treatment is very arduous for her. She goes into hospital every third Monday and is hooke up to a slow chemo drip till the Friday.
She passes on her thanks and love to everyone and hopefully will soon be well enough to rejoin you all online.
Love and thanks to everyone. Especially Jools and Minidancer.
Jim xxxxx

bendover
Male Author

USA
#2 | Posted: 28 Oct 2014 15:55
Jim, that sounds like good news. I hope everything BAD shrinks to where it's GONE. Give my best to her. She sounds like a tough lady and a fighter. Right now she's giving that nasty stuff an 8 count. Now it's time for a 10 count with a KO. My thoughts and prayers are with both of you.

Pat aka Bendover

Minidancer
Female Author

England
#3 | Posted: 28 Oct 2014 16:01
Hi Jim

It's so good to hear from you, hunni. Im glad things are looking up for you and your special Silver Lady. Keep on fighting.

Love and best wishes to you both

Mini.

XxxxX

Bogiephil1
Male Author

USA
#4 | Posted: 28 Oct 2014 18:56
Good news! Best wishes and God bless both of you...

barb
Female Member

USA
#5 | Posted: 28 Oct 2014 20:45
Good news for your lovely wife and you. I don't know either of you but I have an idea of what she is going through. My prayers are with both of you.

jools
Female Author

New_Zealand
#6 | Posted: 29 Oct 2014 03:16
So glad that Issy is feeling stronger after her herbal honey and that her chemo treatments are doing their job. The honey sounds like a marvelous product. It is amazing what assistance can be found in natural products. You are both in my thoughts and prayers. Stay positive and kia kaha.
Love and big hugs to you both,
Jools xxxOOOxxx

Fulgur
Male Author

Czech_Rep
SUBSCRIBER

#7 | Posted: 29 Oct 2014 07:35
Good luck to you.

westviking
Male Member

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#8 | Posted: 29 Oct 2014 08:27
Hi Issy and Jim

It's wonderful news, Tell her I and Norskpike hope to play with her in the chattroom when she is strong enough.

Best wishes to you both.

Lars xxx

Online now: Members - 1 : Guests - 9
Rockferd
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9