LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

How does one go redrum over an ass?

Page  Page 2 of 2: «« 1 2
guyde
Male Author

USA
#11 | Posted: 29 Oct 2014 00:16
"How to Get Away With Murder" - Series 1, Episode 5 : "We're Not Friends" - starting at 18' 25". The scene is part of a sub-plot, not followed further in this particular installment. Maybe episode 6 will contain some sort of reveal, but I would not hold my breath on it.

The word(s) is/are definitely "red/rum" and the portrayal by the actress gives a strong hint of suppressed violence. I rather think that we need access to an America street-starts teen to get to resolve this one. Or to the script writers.

jools
Female Author

New_Zealand
#12 | Posted: 29 Oct 2014 01:15
CrimsonKidCK:
In THE SHINING, hadn't the father (Jack Torrance), who had issues with his temper, once broken the arm of his son (Danny) while supposedly positioning the kid in order to spank him?

Yes, and Jack Torrance was also drunk at the time.

opb
Male Author

England
#13 | Posted: 29 Oct 2014 08:48
Of course, we might simply be putting the stress in the wrong place, and it's "re-drum on your ass" in which case it's far easier to see the link to spanking. There would have had to be a prior occasion of spanking though.

jools
Female Author

New_Zealand
#14 | Posted: 31 Oct 2014 12:42
opb:
Of course, we might simply be putting the stress in the wrong place, and it's "re-drum on your ass"

Or a simple typo, with the correction being 'red-rump'

Page  Page 2 of 2: «« 1 2

Online now: Members - 3 : Guests - 7
bookkeeper, Hilip, sammyb2
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9