LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

DDBG, (Dominant Daddy Baby Girl)

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»
Kertana
Male Member

England
#1 | Posted: 22 Sep 2014 20:36
Are we twisted and need professional help or the ultimate kink, personally I prefer the latter!

Your thoughts please!

FiBlue
Female Author

USA
#2 | Posted: 22 Sep 2014 20:44
Quite honestly, the thought makes me shudder (and not in a good way). But we're all different, so if it works for you, go for it.

Kertana
Male Member

England
#3 | Posted: 22 Sep 2014 21:12
Admittedly FiBlue it is a small niche in some respects and one that does demand absolute trust by both parties and you both have to be in tune it is not something you can just ''put up with''. I think Age Play is a more gentle side to the Dom/Sub lifestyle as some variations verge on the brutal!

Thank you for your input and as you say; ''Whatever floats your boat!''

bendover
Male Author

USA
#4 | Posted: 23 Sep 2014 15:55
Many times there are stories written that make a person cringe. However, it's fiction. It doesn't mean that person condones that sort of thing. Maybe they do, but that is their way of life and 'whatever floats their boat' is right. However, in real life, if I ever came across a child or woman being abused, I would take great pleasure in seeing that person put away.

Janine
Female Validater

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 23 Sep 2014 16:27
"Different strokes for different folks."

No judgments here about what goes on privately between consenting adults. Like Bendover mentioned though, real-life abuse is a different matter altogether. "Age-play" is not immune to that.

Kertana
Male Member

England
#6 | Posted: 23 Sep 2014 20:53
Just to clarify, the above topic does relate to adult role play only!

Janine
Female Validater

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#7 | Posted: 23 Sep 2014 22:04
I know that. I was simply responding to bendover's comment (or digression, actually!). I still stand by my earlier opinion that whatever role/outfit/scene you're into is great, and definitely NOT 'twisted'! 😃

Minidancer
Female Author

England
#8 | Posted: 23 Sep 2014 22:34
I'm sure no one on this site is in any position to judge a kink as right or wrong (as long as it follows the safe/consensual rule). The term 'age play' suggests it is little more than a game when, for many couples, it is in fact, a way of life. As Kertana has already pointed out, it relies on total trust between the daddy and his little girl. However, the result can be a beautiful and fulfilling relationship that brings boundless pleasure to both.

FiBlue
Female Author

USA
#9 | Posted: 24 Sep 2014 00:51
Minidancer:
I'm sure no one on this site is in any position to judge a kink as right or wrong (as long as it follows the safe/consensual rule).

No one ANYWHERE is in a position to judge another person's personal preferences and/or kinks as long as they are legal and harmless. And, wouldn't it be a wonderful world if total trust was a part of every relationship?
Just because age play doesn't interest me, doesn't mean that I think it is wrong. Lots of things don't interest me - skydiving, for instance. And there are plenty of people who think I am twisted just for liking to be spanked, so I have decided that being twisted is a pretty good way to be.

Minidancer
Female Author

England
#10 | Posted: 24 Sep 2014 07:20
Good for you, Fi.

There you go, Kertana...be twisted and proud.

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»

Online now: Members - 5 : Guests - 7
Alef, Darkzone, rickf, yuntsuchen, zacek
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9