The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

A successful meeting

Page  Page 3 of 4: «« 1 2 3 4 »»
jools
Female Author

New_Zealand
#21 | Posted: 10 Sep 2014 03:48
smeple:
Best.Way.To.Shamelessly.Plug.A.3-Year.Old.Story.
EVER.

Genius, Jools!

Actually it wasn't me who started the plug, it was our dear friend the ingeniously adroit plugger himself: Mr Rick Marlowe aka NJRick aka self-plugger extraordinaire. So I am innocent I tell you! Totally innocent! *looks a wee bit sheepish for my part in lengthening said plug, however.

Having said that, I am very grateful to the lovely Mr Marlowe for the plug. It actually resulted in my story getting one more comment from my dear friend opb

AlanBarr
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#22 | Posted: 10 Sep 2014 09:00
jools:
NJRick aka self-plugger extraordinaire

Jools, I think he should be classed as ex-self-plugger. I tried to tempt him recently and he wouldn't take the bait. All those Self Pluggers Anonymous meetings have really paid off.

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#23 | Posted: 11 Sep 2014 02:13
AlanBarr:
I think he should be classed as ex-self-plugger. I tried to tempt him recently and he wouldn't take the bait.

I am a man of my word. 3 1/2 years and counting. You people have really long memories!

Sebastian
Male Member

USA
#24 | Posted: 11 Sep 2014 04:26
jools:
Sebastian: A convention would be most interesting

jools:
I am pretty sure you were one of the many who attended the KLSF Party at eh Spanker Inn, Sebastian.

I missed that convention. Actually, I have never been to a convention. It would be interesting in meeting a stranger; either top or bottom.

jools
Female Author

New_Zealand
#25 | Posted: 11 Sep 2014 06:48
Sebastian:
I missed that convention.

Sebastian, it wasn't a real life convention, KLSF Party at the Spanker Inn was a story I wrote a few years ago, about a group get-together of any active members at the time who wanted to be included. I am pretty sure you were one of the many included as a character.

Sebastian
Male Member

USA
#26 | Posted: 11 Sep 2014 23:36
jools:
Sebastian: I missed that convention.

jools:
Sebastian, it wasn't a real life convention, KLSF Party at the Spanker Inn was a story I wrote a few years ago, about a group get-together of any active members at the time who wanted to be included. I am pretty sure you were one of the many included as a character.

Then lets have a real convention. There are a few in my area, but I never attended. I am going to have to read your story.

jools
Female Author

New_Zealand
#27 | Posted: 13 Sep 2014 08:48
Sebastian:
Then lets have a real convention. There are a few in my area, but I never attended. I am going to have to read your story.

Sadly I live too far away to attend a real convention. I am pretty sure nothing exciting like that happens in the Antipodes! My story is as close to me attending a spanko party as I can ever hope for. Hope you enjoy the story and I'd love to receive your feedback

Fulgur
Male Author

Czech_Rep
SUBSCRIBER

#28 | Posted: 15 Sep 2014 20:37
Come on, jools As you've seen, it IS possible to visit a friend who lives half a planet away And there must be more Australians and New Zealanders on the forums Plus, it would be better for you to go to a convention that's not where you live -- no awkward moments with explaining to your family

jools
Female Author

New_Zealand
#29 | Posted: 28 Oct 2014 09:36
Fulgur:
Plus, it would be better for you to go to a convention that's not where you live -- no awkward moments with explaining to your family

Hmmmm wonder how I would explain not being there to cook their dinners??

Minidancer
Female Author

England
#30 | Posted: 28 Oct 2014 10:28
I have this constant vision in my head of us all having a get together one day. Strangely enough though, I never picture it as one huge spanking fest...just us all sitting round a long table, having dinner and talking!

Yup, I know I'm weird.

XxxX

Page  Page 3 of 4: «« 1 2 3 4 »»

Online now: Members - 3 : Guests - 14
Beige, DianaMiller, misterspanker
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9