The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

A successful meeting

Page  Page 1 of 4: 1 2 3 4 »»
Fulgur
Male Author

Czech_Rep
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 2 Sep 2014 08:08
On Sunday, I've managed to meet with jools -- quite a feat considering we live half a world apart Our families met each other and we got a lovely dinner. Our time together was short and not at all spanking-related, but I think that meetings between members are definitely great!

As an aside, I'd like to apologize to my readers of Discipline Research Club for lack of updates. Since I am on a three-week trip with my family, I unfortunately don't have time to write stories -- but I hope to write again once I get back home!

jools
Female Author

New_Zealand
#2 | Posted: 2 Sep 2014 08:14
It was just lovely meeting you and your family Fulgur, there was absolutely no awkwardness at all and it felt as though I had known you all for ages. I am glad you all enjoyed the evening and so sorry that Auckland did not put on its best display of weather for you. It is a very pretty city in the sunshine. I hope you didn't notice me checking out your hands hehehe!

Fulgur
Male Author

Czech_Rep
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 2 Sep 2014 08:17
No, I didn't... why did you do that? :D

bendover
Male Author

USA
#4 | Posted: 2 Sep 2014 16:42
Ah, Fulgur. One of the first things a woman checks out as a spanko is a man's hands. What a great thing to actually meet as a family. So happy for both of you. I often thought about meeting people from the LSF. Let's have our own convention. LOL

virginiacherry
Female Member

USA
#5 | Posted: 3 Sep 2014 02:13
Fulgur, we hope your vacation inspires more delectable tails.

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 3 Sep 2014 04:52
bendover:
I often thought about meeting people from the LSF. Let's have our own convention.

We already HAD one. Did you miss it? Jools even made a full report here in the LSF.

Fulgur
Male Author

Czech_Rep
SUBSCRIBER

#7 | Posted: 3 Sep 2014 06:43
virginiacherry: well, we'll definitely see more tales about red tails

jools
Female Author

New_Zealand
#8 | Posted: 3 Sep 2014 07:57
njrick
njrick:
Jools even made a full report here in the LSF.

Bendover, did you not read my story: KLSF Party at the Spanker Inn??? It detailed a spanking convention where lots of naughty LSF bottoms got tanned, both male and female. There were some very busy Tops on that night! Thanks NJRick for the plug, hehe

Fulgur
Male Author

Czech_Rep
SUBSCRIBER

#9 | Posted: 5 Sep 2014 01:42
Met once more for the coffee yesterday, but now we sadly have to leave New Zealand

jools
Female Author

New_Zealand
#10 | Posted: 5 Sep 2014 02:56
Fulgur
Fulgur:
now we sadly have to leave New Zealand

I am glad our weather has finally improved for you, shame it was only in time for your last few hours here. Hopefully you will get a nice view on takeoff. Aotearoa (the land of the long white cloud... thought more apt recently, the land of the big gray sky) looks stunning from the air. It was great getting the chance to meet you and your family and I hope you have a wonderful time in Australia, with much better weather than you experienced here!

Page  Page 1 of 4: 1 2 3 4 »»

Online now: Members - 4 : Guests - 7
Daemon10, DEllis, Flyfish, seacap63
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9