LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Loaded Question

Page  Page 1 of 3: 1 2 3 »»
beth83
Female Author

USA
#1 | Posted: 20 Aug 2014 06:18
I went to a fast food restaurant today and ordered a hamburger for lunch. After I told the person what I wanted, he asked me if I wanted my buns toasted. If only he knew

opb
Male Author

England
#2 | Posted: 20 Aug 2014 07:39
..."Yes Please"
"Will you be wanting aloe vera with that?"
"Err, I think so"
"Corner Time?"
"No Thanks"
"Well madam, if you'd just like to step out the back one of our tops will be with you shortly"

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#3 | Posted: 20 Aug 2014 07:45
LOL..Beth...you did not tell us what you answered...LOL.

I did not realize fast food places in the USA offered such services. All you American folks have been holding out on me. I will be down south as soon as I can confirm I can get my buns toasted at any fast food place.

CS

bendover
Male Author

USA
#4 | Posted: 20 Aug 2014 17:02
Once at a restaurant near us Red, Hot, and Blue it's called, the wife and I didn't have any silverware on the table when our food came. I mentioned it to the waitress and her replay was, "Oh, I'm sorry." Then looking back she followed up with, "I need a spanking."

barretthunter
Male Author

England
#5 | Posted: 20 Aug 2014 18:21
The nearest we can come to this in the UK is an ice cream van business called "Mr Whippy".

sixofthebest
Male Member

USA
#6 | Posted: 20 Aug 2014 22:07
Beth 83, you must admit, that was a 'cheeky' remark from 'behind' the counter.

ChardT
Male Author

SUBSCRIBER

#7 | Posted: 20 Aug 2014 22:55
I was in my bank a few years ago on a Saturday. They're open until 2:00pm on Saturday and I was in there dropping of a deposit about five minutes before closing. There were two high school age kids working with the tellers as part of some kind of work experience program, a boy and a girl. While I was standing at the counter the boy said something to the effect of the rolled coins still needed to be counted, to which the girl replied, "You haven't even started that yet? I aught to take you out back and spank you!" I had a hard time keeping a straight face.

medici
Male Author

England
#8 | Posted: 21 Aug 2014 08:02
There is a restaurant in my town called 'The Thrasher'.
Sadly, no matter how often I go there....

rachelredbum
Female Author

USA
#9 | Posted: 21 Aug 2014 15:45
Once, when I was doing Technical Support for an ISP a user called in who wanted to set his homepage to that of a french language newspaper. It was a difficult call because of his broken English but I couldn't get mad at him because he was so humble and easy going about it. Finally after I got his homepage set up we were joking around and I offered to come over and teach him computers. He then said "and get the strap out!"
Very professionally I said "we are not allowed to spank our customers!" Over a dozen people burst out laughing.

turk
Male Member

USA
#10 | Posted: 21 Aug 2014 17:26
I was at the counter of my favorite breakfast place, when a cute 40 something waitress told the young male dishwasher to stop complaining and get to work, with the comment " you know Sherrie is on the way, you don't want her to spank you again". The waitress then turned to us at the counter and giggled heartily. We never got the story from her.

Page  Page 1 of 3: 1 2 3 »»

Online now: Members - 6 : Guests - 6
DurableGents, Filbert74, Jake15, kenjperr, Tengen, Unfortunate
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9