LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Gidget Spanking Episode:

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»
SouthernLady
Female Member

USA
#1 | Posted: 4 Aug 2014 18:33
My husband and I saw the "Gidget Gadget Episode where Gidget" played by Sally Field is spanked. She is bent over the back of the sofa and is spanked by her sister and brother in-law.

Actually, what made this scene on The Retro TV Channel was the build up to the big event. The well meaning teenager had meddled in their marital woes. One of the best spanking scenes we have seen and wanted to alert members to look for it.

bendover
Male Author

USA
#2 | Posted: 4 Aug 2014 18:49
Here's the Youtube vid on it, but it's not really all that great. The spanking is at the end and probably all of 10 seconds. There may have been more in the whole episode at the ending.

Robert56
Male Author

USA
#3 | Posted: 4 Aug 2014 21:54
I have seen that episode recently on a channel called antenna TV. It does occur at the end of the episode and is pretty brief maybe a couple of swats.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 4 Aug 2014 23:24
I loved this episode, seen it many times. While what you see on screen is brief, the indication is that her sister and brother-in-law were going to paddle for some time, and I think at her end monologue she does rub her behind a little ruefully, indicating that the spanking did hurt. It was cute.

bunwarmer36
Male Member

USA
#5 | Posted: 4 Aug 2014 23:38
I've always found Sally Field to be such a cutie pie with an equally cute little tush.

Bogiephil1
Male Author

USA
#6 | Posted: 5 Aug 2014 01:02
I've seen it too and it IS very cute. Not unlike Gidget and Sally Field, at least back then. I'm surprised there wasn't more spankings or at least references to spanking on "Gidget" because she was quite "mischievous".

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#7 | Posted: 5 Aug 2014 02:48
I always felt Sally Field should have also been spanked as the novice nun Sister Betrill in The Flying Nun, too.

SouthernLady
Female Member

USA
#8 | Posted: 5 Aug 2014 19:15
Seegee, I agree there is evidence that a spanking is in the cards for most of the episode.
It is one of the finest build ups on a sitcom I have seen since a couple of I Love Lucy episodes.

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#9 | Posted: 5 Aug 2014 19:35
Seegee:
I always felt Sally Field should have also been spanked as the novice nun Sister Betrill in The Flying Nun, too.

Well, I felt that the spanking which she administered to her preteen 'son,' with a razor strop no less, playing the newly-widowed mother in the motion picture "Places in the Heart," that should have been shown on screen. (It was merely overheard by two other characters as it occurred behind a closed door.)

"No guts, no glory..." --C.K.

OTKinCT2
Male Author

USA
#10 | Posted: 5 Aug 2014 20:31
Too bad she couldn't have been spanked in her bikini down at the beach a few years after this episode took place...

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»

Online now: Members - 6 : Guests - 6
alfie1294, Backbeat, meslip, Omegalodon, Timb, warplane
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9