The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Do you have any other fetishes?

Page  Page 3 of 3: «« 1 2 3
SNM
Male Author

USA
#21 | Posted: 27 Jul 2014 23:37
RikSpanks:
Hmm. My sister is a blonde, and her ex-husband has jet black hair, but they produced a flaming redhead.

If its a recessive allele, that only makes sense.

RikSpanks
Male Author

USA
#22 | Posted: 28 Jul 2014 04:30
Plus lots of Scottish genes on both sides :D

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#23 | Posted: 28 Jul 2014 04:31
Well, I do enjoy kissing my darling wife's quite rotund derriere--especially after she's thoroughly reddened my own precious rear for me... --C.K.

Robert56
Male Author

USA
#24 | Posted: 28 Jul 2014 20:54
As for me, medical examinations especially gyn exams are of interest to me. By the ways, for any others with an interest in gyn exams just ask google are there any free gyn examination images out there? Several pages of gyn exam stills will come up, easily downloaded if you wish. I also like the voyeur fetish. School girl uniforms are also interesting as well.

Robert56
Male Author

USA
#25 | Posted: 29 Jul 2014 02:00
One thing I forgot to mention. I would go back into my post above and add this if I knew how but anyway, what I wanted to mention is that I also just adore women with small breasts. Yeah, the smaller the better. Can't explain why but I always have. Some one else also said this above and I was going to include it in my initial post and then forgot. Ok so that's it then as far as my interests go.

Baboon
Male Member

USA
#26 | Posted: 29 Jul 2014 03:27
Well,I like femdom chastity videos as well as femdom prostate massage videos. I would say my dream evening would be a hard spanking by a strict lady followed up with a prostate massage/handjob

Petespankboy
Male Member

England
#27 | Posted: 1 Aug 2014 21:07
I am also quite drawn to naturism but never done it. Not that easy to arrange when my wife is vanilla and definitely would not consider it. Perhaps one day when on hols i will go to a naturist beach, difficult o do accidentlly thou as they are usually out of the way. Other than that medical fetish especially taking an enema and having to hold it in for a few minutes !

Page  Page 3 of 3: «« 1 2 3

Online now: Members - 8 : Guests - 7
ebbetsjim, Geoffrey, gregtckr, javajudge924, Nelon, PGreenham, vedapierceotk, viking72348
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9