library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

What are your pet peeves in a spanking video ?

Page  Page 3 of 4: «« 1 2 3 4 »»
bendover
Male Author

USA
#21 | Posted: 28 Jul 2014 15:23
When there's too much RAP and not enough SLAP.

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#22 | Posted: 28 Jul 2014 17:12
tysout:
I'm absolutely no expert on this subject, but it appears that some subs release endorphins and go into something called sub-space.This allows them to take an enormous amount of punishment and not actually feel it at the time.They do apparently suffer quite badly the next day.However, you're totally right CK, why use them when making a spanking video?...it's pointless!

Well, I've experienced that on occasion--swats that had me squirming and squealing a minute or two earlier start to feel physically pleasant (they're always gratifying psychologically), almost like a brisk massage. At that point, my sweet spouse ideally will switch to a more severe implement to bring back the squirms and squeals, but eventually I'll tend to reach 'subspace' via that spanking toy as well.

My wife isn't such a strict spankmistress that my buttocks ever end up seriously bruised or blistered (regardless of my fondness for the term "blistering" in my writing), but they can end up feeling quite sore and sizzling once the endorphins have ceased flowing.

However, who wants to watch a spankee experiencing 'subspace' in a video or DVD? Once he/she reaches that point, assuming that he/she does, I'd venture that the spanker should switch to a more hurtful instrument of correction and continue on, bringing a return to yelping, wriggling and howling, even eventually bawling.

The fantasy which I primarily embrace in spanking-oriented materials, whether videos/DVDs, artwork or literature, is that the discipline recipient is truly being punished (at least at the surface level of his/her awareness), in which case he/she won't ever reach 'subspace,' but rather will demonstrate increasingly desperate reactions (possibly including all-out crying) to his/her chastisement, until either the spanking finally concludes (my general preference) or his/her resistance is broken, leaving him/her softly sobbing with each continued impact.

Experiencing 'subspace' personally is a terrific situation, but to me it's hardly exciting to view it happening to someone else... --C.K.

myrkassi
Male Author

Scotland
SUBSCRIBER

#23 | Posted: 28 Jul 2014 22:05
I'm not a fan of subtitles - I've seen some videos where the lettering actually obscured the action, and many films where the subtitling was in such broken English that it was either ridiculous or a puzzle to figure out what the person speaking meant. I haven't come across many dubbed spanking videos, so I don't know how well they work.

One (thankfully rare) thing I also dislike is the 'cut-and-paste' method - half-a-dozen real swats are given, filmed from several angles, and then intermixed and repeated to give an unconvincing impression of a five- minute paddling, obviously fake as the spankee's bottom flashes from pink to white and back again with every cut in viewpoint.

What I dislike most about spanking videos though is the 'grind-them-out' mentality - makers who have no interest in producing original, good quality work, instead endlessly recycling stale plots, the same old settings and spankees in the belief that producing a dozen boring spanking videos will make them more money than putting the effort into making one good one.

RikSpanks
Male Author

USA
#24 | Posted: 29 Jul 2014 01:12
Watching Japanese films, or anime, that are subtitled can sometimes be odd, because in many many cases it takes far fewer words to say the same thing in English. So the actor is rattling on and on, and there are 6-10 English words on the screen that sit there for what seems like an unusually long time.

And now I'm remembering an old Robin Williams standup routine from the 1970s, in which he was performing a one-man skit involving an interview with Romanian gymnast Nadia Comăneci. Speaking through an "interpreter", he asked a question. The "interpreter" translated the question for "Nadia", and "Nadia" replied with a lengthy tirade. When she finished, the "interpreter" said, "She says, 'Yes'."

PhilK
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#25 | Posted: 30 Jul 2014 10:54
RikSpanks:
And now I'm remembering an old Robin Williams standup routine from the 1970s, in which he was performing a one-man skit involving an interview with Romanian gymnast Nadia Comăneci. Speaking through an "interpreter", he asked a question. The "interpreter" translated the question for "Nadia", and "Nadia" replied with a lengthy tirade. When she finished, the "interpreter" said, "She says, 'Yes'."

There's a similar gag in Lost in Translation. Bill Murray's a fading American actor in Tokyo doing a commercial for Suntory whisky. After he's done a take, the Japanese director goes off into a furious rant lasting about a minute. "What did he say?" asks Bill. "With intensity," says the translator.

Languages that move at very different speeds - like Swedish and Italian - can make for some gloriously ludicrous dubbing. Going one way, the Italian voice-actors are having to slow down until they sound comatose. The other way, the poor Swedes are gabbling frantically to keep up.

virginiacherry
Female Member

USA
#26 | Posted: 3 Aug 2014 13:30
The sound level of conversation is sometimes too low.

Sweetspot
Male Author

USA
#27 | Posted: 16 Nov 2014 13:44
A role play domestic discipline spanking that goes unexpectedly and inappropriately erotic. By that I mean, angry dad suddenly starts rubbing his "daughters" behind or makes an awkward comment like "You like this don't you?"

The woman is deeply marked even before the spanking begins.

The TV is running loudly in the background or the cat/dog enters the picture.

The top is repetitive in what he / she says, "Stay put, stop squirming, stop squirming...stop squirming,,,stop squirming.

The top is to lazy to dress for the part. I mean to many "principals" look more like the janitor or groundskeeper.

bripuk
Male Member

England
#28 | Posted: 17 Nov 2014 11:07
These are preferences rather than peeves.
1 It's more erotic for just the bottom to be bared rather than complete nudity. also if the spanker bears the bottom rather than the spankee.
2 Some stoicism on the part of the victim. Overdone expressions of pain lacking realism are boring.
3. When the victim just accepts her fate without having to be forcibly restrained although if she has to be tied down so be it.
4. I'm not a great lover of the wooden paddle. A wide leather strap produces a much better effect ensuring that the bottom is completely red rather than the bulls eye bruising that a wooden paddle produces.
5. Accurate cane strokes and not ones that land on either the lower back or thighs.

PhilK
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#29 | Posted: 17 Nov 2014 22:44
Sweetspot:
or the cat/dog enters the picture.

I rather like it when a cat strolls into shot, glances for a moment at what the strange humans are up to, then with supreme feline indifference sits down and starts washing itself...

Robert56
Male Author

USA
#30 | Posted: 18 Nov 2014 00:15
I already posted above on this thread but Sweetspot hit on one aspect that really bugs me and I see this on a few sites which I won't name but yes, if you're going to shoot a role play video such as a scene in the principals office then for God's sake top dress like a school principal would dress. Lets not have the principal in shorts and scandals. Here's another suggestion, lets have the scene shot with realistic surroundings. If you're supposed to be in the principals office don't shoot the scene in a living room.

At least back in the day Nu-West / Leda shot their scenes on sets that looked like a prison punishment room or a principals office. Realism, that's what I'm talking about.

Page  Page 3 of 4: «« 1 2 3 4 »»

Online now: Members - 7 : Guests - 6
Alef, Balor, horsey, hunter, lesni, misterspanker, smithsteveson
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9