LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Domestic Discipline ?

Page  Page 3 of 3: «« 1 2 3
Petespankboy
Male Member

England
#21 | Posted: 3 Aug 2014 23:26
Thanks for all your suggestions. Whiteknight is quite correct about not talking about sex being unhealthy in a marriage. I have tried to engage in talk and ask what she wants, but she really won't open up, I have bought a couple of sex manuals over the years but she won't read those, so very difficult. My wife has said, that she almost wishes I would find someone else that I would be sexually happy with, so kind of saying that if I keep on then the marriage is over, but we have been married 38 years, so probably keep on sites like this, wishing things could be different. I find it sad and frustrating that she is unable to even try to change.

ernalones
Male Author

Denmark
#22 | Posted: 3 Aug 2014 23:30
Hello jools.
It took me far too long to open up to my wife, and when I finally did, it turned out that although she didn't understand my preference for spanking, she was prepared to do it anyway, just to please me! both giving and taking! The only reason for this, that makes any sense, is that she did it for the love of me. Because she didn't understand my need, she was always worrying, if what she was doing was right for me. She fully accepted it. It did mean that I was topping from below though!
Now back to your entry. I have never before seen this dilemma that face some of us, described as well as you did here! I read it yesterday, and I read it again today, and I said to myself, "Yes, that is exactly the way it is!" Later came the reflection - "for me!" It is little gems like this, that make me love LSF. Thank you!

Often123
Male Member

USA
#23 | Posted: 4 Aug 2014 18:37
I had told my then lady friend about my interest when we met years ago and we did play a little back then. She really didn't quite understand it but was open-minded. Fast forward to when we got back together and I showed her some articles stories art and pictures relating to spanking and several other kinks. We had some good discussions and even did some online role playing. So, she said to herself one day: "Well, why not, he likes it?" She found that she enjoyed it more and more. Though she didn't get nearly as interested in receiving as in giving, she did tell me she had gotten off several times while in the middle of spanking me OTK. Yes, I assure you this was real.

ernalones
Male Author

Denmark
#24 | Posted: 6 Aug 2014 00:59
Hi Often123.
Some people have all the luck. I envy you - both you and your lady friend!

Page  Page 3 of 3: «« 1 2 3

Online now: Members - 5 : Guests - 4
Alef, gingerpubes, Heroth, hunter, Trajan
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9