library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

OT: Deutschland Uber Alles!! (Athletically)

Page  Page 2 of 4: «« 1 2 3 4 »»
tysout
Male Author

Scotland
#11 | Posted: 21 Jul 2014 07:28
Fantastic result from an excellent team that have been ten years in the making.
And what a goal to win it...football at its best.
Unfortunately, we play them in the European Championship qualifiers and I fear the worst.
Mati...can you ask your boys to take it easy on us?

BashfulBob
Male Author

Ireland
SUBSCRIBER

#12 | Posted: 21 Jul 2014 10:50
tysout:

Best of luck with that - they did not take it easy on us. We fared only marginally better than Brazil - 0-6 at home.

mati
Female Member

Germany
#13 | Posted: 21 Jul 2014 16:20
tysout:

I'm afraid the Germans are not so courteous after all. But I think I could ask Schweinsteiger to comfort your team after the game as he made it with the Brazilian players.

barretthunter
Male Author

England
#14 | Posted: 21 Jul 2014 20:53
I didn't see Joachim Low (sorry no umlauts on this keyboard) smile until Germany were five up against Brazil in the semis. Previously he'd celebrated victories looking as if he'd just learnt he'd been sacked. When the whistle went in the final I actually saw him looking relaxed. A fascinating man to watch in between the football.

I feel sorry for Messi, though - a superstar who actually behaves like a decent adult.

tysout
Male Author

Scotland
#15 | Posted: 21 Jul 2014 21:42
barretthunter:
I feel sorry for Messi, though - a superstar who actually behaves like a decent adult.

I kind of agree with you Bh...apart from the fact that he took the huff because he wasn't made Captain under the last manager.
Still...what a fantastic player!!!

tysout
Male Author

Scotland
#16 | Posted: 21 Jul 2014 21:43
mati:
I'm afraid the Germans are not so courteous after all. But I think I could ask Schweinsteiger to comfort your team after the game as he made it with the Brazilian players.

Thanks Mati...every little helps.

mati
Female Member

Germany
#17 | Posted: 21 Jul 2014 22:12
barretthunter:
Previously he'd celebrated victories looking as if he'd just learnt he'd been sacked.

No wonder. The comments in the German media after the game against Algeria have been hypercritical. They all stated unisono that Germany will never reach the final if they continue playing so poorly. So he knew quite well that he would be sacked if he didn't make it to the final.

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#18 | Posted: 21 Jul 2014 23:03
yenz:
The German republic has found new words for their anthem.

Okay, so now it's now called the "Deutschlandlied" and only the third verse is considered 'official' today, but I'll always think of "Deutschland Uber Alles," with all three verses, when I hear that tune which was originally composed by Joseph Haydn.

There's an Episcopal (Anglican) church hymn with that music, but obviously different lyrics, which also nonetheless makes me think of "Deutschland Uber Alles"... --C.K.

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#19 | Posted: 22 Jul 2014 00:50
mati:
I think I could ask Schweinsteiger to comfort your team

If you can pick him up off the turf. He spent half the game lying on the ground with injuries. He gave it his all.

mati
Female Member

Germany
#20 | Posted: 22 Jul 2014 07:42
@njrick: No problem. He is bavarian. And bavarians are quite tough.

But I wonder that so many Americans watched the World cup. Since when are you interested in soccer?

Page  Page 2 of 4: «« 1 2 3 4 »»

Online now: Members - 8 : Guests - 6
bookkeeper, caner2214, DianaMiller, donut88, dougmorton, Elpipo, olivergi, scuttk9876
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9