library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Anyone else psyched about the Planet of The Apes movie out this weekend ?

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»
Baboon
Male Member

USA
#1 | Posted: 11 Jul 2014 02:11
Planet of the Apes was my first love before spanking. I even had a Planet of the Apes lunch box in the first grade.

smeple
Male Author

USA
#2 | Posted: 11 Jul 2014 04:15
Baboon:
Planet of the Apes was my first love before spanking. I even had a Planet of the Apes lunch box in the first grade.

Hence the nickname?

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 11 Jul 2014 04:39
I'll probably see it, but I haven't really liked any of the Apes movies other than the original and I thought that the book by Pierre Boulle (his other known novel was Bridge on the River Kwai, hows that for diversity?) was better than any of the films that were made around the concept.

Minidancer
Female Author

England
#4 | Posted: 11 Jul 2014 06:30
Do apes have red bottoms? Maybe that was the appeal???

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 11 Jul 2014 06:52
Some do, generally baboons. It has been suggested that this can be part of what makes spanking desirable for some people. Male vervet monkeys genuinely have blue balls, they're quite vivid too.

LawnDawg
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 12 Jul 2014 03:44
I can't say I was psyched about the movie coming out, but I did want to see it, I enjoyed Rise of the Planet of the Apes, and I like Gary Oldman as an actor. I did enjoy this movie, though it was slow is some places, it told its story well.

virginiacherry
Female Member

USA
#7 | Posted: 14 Jul 2014 00:30
depressing

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#8 | Posted: 14 Jul 2014 00:51
Isn't this the second remake of the original late-1960s motion picture?

Unless they feature the Muppets, I'm hardly a fan of cinematic remakes in general, and in this case I'm doubtful that one could improve on the original.

I mean, don't we already know how it ends...?? --C.K.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#9 | Posted: 14 Jul 2014 01:13
I don't believe so, CK. This is almost like a prequel to that. They have remade the original with Mark Wahlberg some years ago. They've also done this before, it was one of the many spin offs from the original film, but this one seems to go into it in more depth, it's a sequel to the Dawn of the Planet of the Apes a couple of years back. Planet of the Muppets? Now that has possibilities.

LawnDawg
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#10 | Posted: 15 Jul 2014 21:54
Hmmm...."Take your stinking paws off me you damn dirty Muppet." It works.

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»

Online now: Members - 9 : Guests - 9
averam300, CarolinaPaddler, DanishMan, Filbert74, fkbr, magegod989, nickw6666, sawsib, Solomono
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9