Male Author

USA
#1 | Posted: 27 Jun 2014 04:29
I think my top ten would be:

1. Jen Selter
2. Vida Guerra
3. Eva Longoria
4. Jessica Biel
5. Jessica Alba (I think the belting scene was with a double)
6. Sarah Michelle Gellar
7. Tyra Banks
8. Miley Cyrus - she really needs it
9. Salma Hayek
10. Rachel Perry

davenhall
Male Member

England
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 28 Jun 2014 17:48
(1) Angelina Jolie
(2) Cameron Diaz
(3) Kayley Cuocu.
(4) Catherine Zeta Jones
(5) Cobie Smulders
(6) Zooey Deschanel
(7) Elizabeth Hurley
(8) Rachel Luttrell
(9) Jenna Coleman
(10) Freema Agyeman

SNM
Male Author

USA
#3 | Posted: 28 Jun 2014 19:29
Your mom.

OTKinCT2
Male Author

USA
#4 | Posted: 29 Jun 2014 00:32
I'd never heard of nor seen Jenna Coleman prior to reading this list, but now that I've looked her up, I must see her bottom bared and spanked.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 29 Jun 2014 01:05
The old CP magazine Janus used to have this thing called the OBB (Order of the Burning Bot) where readers wrote in with celebrities they'd like to see spanked.

LawnDawg
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 29 Jun 2014 03:41
(9) Jenna Coleman
(10) Freema Agyeman

I am guessing someone else is a Doctor Who fan

Funny I saw this topic, I was just thinking how much I would love to see Ariana Grande get spanked, the way she twirls around in those short little dresses flashing her panties to everyone you would almost think she wants to get spanked.

RikSpanks
Male Author

USA
#7 | Posted: 29 Jun 2014 20:25
Speaking of Doctor Who, I was going to say Billie Piper. That young lady was just "instant boner" material the first time I saw her. Not to mention the way she was always waggling her bottom on that show. Though maybe that wasn't deliberate, and I was the only one who noticed

SNM
Male Author

USA
#8 | Posted: 29 Jun 2014 20:45
RikSpanks:
Speaking of Doctor Who, I was going to say Billie Piper. That young lady was just "instant boner" material the first time I saw her. Not to mention the way she was always waggling her bottom on that show. Though maybe that wasn't deliberate, and I was the only one who noticed

I read a fan fiction story on the old spankingcommunity forums about Jackie spanking Rose for running away with the Doctor all the time. It was actually quite well written.

PhilK
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#9 | Posted: 29 Jun 2014 22:34
RikSpanks:

Oh, you certainly weren't the only one who noticed, Rik. Billie P is sheer spankability. In fact I think in one Dr Who episode John Barrowman commented on what a cute bottom she has.

My top candidate for an onscreen spanking would be Scarlett Johansson. And after all, if a girl's called Scarlett....

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#10 | Posted: 29 Jun 2014 23:48
I always saw Billie as more of a top than a bottom. She did once tell the Doctor that he was asking for a smack. I agree with Phil about Scarlett, especially after seeing her bottom in those tight leather pants in The Avengers.

Page  Page 1 of 4: 1 2 3 4 »»

Online now: Members - 6 : Guests - 3
Balor, dljsfj, makkunny, quemadura, spankobrat, spkcomics
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9