library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Top found

supermario
Male Author

England
#1 | Posted: 19 Jun 2010 16:16
Hi all, I think I have finally found a Top, she is a 27 year old mother of two. I have know her for about four years and over the course of the last six months we have gotten quite close. Any way my daughter and Nita were talking about 10 days ago and following on from that Nita and I got talking. During the course of the conversation she told me that she was very worried about me and she felt I needed a good spanking to keep me on track. The following day I being quite distraught over having to destroy my dogfollowing his attack on a child Nita and I were talking when she asked me if I had been good. I coughed and spluttered whereupon Nita stepped closer and swinging me away from her proceeded to lay three very hard swats on my butt. Even through my clothes the swats hurt. I said; "please not down here". She looked at me and issued her one and only command; "bedroom" followed by another swat on my butt.
She followed me upstairs and once in my room told me to bend over the bed after I had handed her a bath brush. I obediently followed her instruction and bent over and put my palms flat on the bed. Nita then proceeded to give me a dozen very hard swats on my butt spreading them around. however several on both cheeks were right on top of the previous ones. She put the brush down in front of me and said "now try to behave or else"

PinkAngel
Female Assistant Librarian

Scotland
#2 | Posted: 19 Jun 2010 16:31
Ooo how exciting, well don't behave tooooo much will you ;)

supermario
Male Author

England
#3 | Posted: 20 Jun 2010 00:15
Maybe I will at least for a week then I will earn a spanking, at the moment my bum is a bit tender

Online now: Members - 3 : Guests - 7
donaldo, Flatfish, Redskinluver
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9