library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Words for 'bottom' - what do you prefer ?

Page  Page 2 of 4: «« 1 2 3 4 »»
bunwarmer36
Male Member

USA
#11 | Posted: 15 Jun 2014 23:42
Orbs, globes, cheeks, booty, butt & bottom

Petespankboy
Male Member

England
#12 | Posted: 15 Jun 2014 23:47
Not heard Fundament before or if so had not registered it ! In the US ofcourse, you say fanny, but us in the Uk only ever use this word to mean vagina ! I quite like bum as it is a bit naughty, probably one of the first rude words you learn, but not in a spanking context.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#13 | Posted: 15 Jun 2014 23:55
Bottom is my favourite, but I like all sorts of words. Not a fan of ass. arse or butt.

myrkassi
Male Author

Scotland
SUBSCRIBER

#14 | Posted: 16 Jun 2014 00:27
I like as much variety of terms as I can put into a story without it seeming contrived - so I'd add rear, rump, hinds or hindquarters, seat and situpon, as well as a few similies such as 'peach' or 'pumpkin' to those already mentioned.

In one edition (I think the last) of the defunct spanking magazine 'Februs' they published a sort of 'spanker's thesaurus', giving alternate terms for the bottom, the act of spanking and so forth - I must try to see if I can find it again.

jefesse
Male Author

USA
#15 | Posted: 16 Jun 2014 00:55
myrkassi:
In one edition (I think the last) of the defunct spanking magazine 'Februs' they published a sort of 'spanker's thesaurus', giving alternate terms for the bottom, the act of spanking and so forth - I must try to see if I can find it again.

One time I started compiling a personal spanking thesaurus, like what you've described. I should track it down and post it somewhere.

ChardT
Male Author

SUBSCRIBER

#16 | Posted: 16 Jun 2014 02:08
Bottom, backside, tail, rump, ass. No matter what you use someone won't like it.

jefesse
Male Author

USA
#17 | Posted: 16 Jun 2014 02:42
ChardT:
Bottom, backside, tail, rump, ass. No matter what you use someone won't like it.

Hey, I like all of those! Anyway, it's the thought that counts...

smeple
Male Author

USA
#18 | Posted: 16 Jun 2014 04:58
jefesse:
One time I started compiling a personal spanking thesaurus, like what you've described. I should track it down and post it somewhere.

I had also done that. Here is what I came up with. There are a lot of synonyms, though I doubt the list is exhaustive. Exhausting, perhaps, but likely not exhaustive. Pardon the spelling on some of them.

Hiney
Rear
Rear end
Hindquarters
Derriere
Seat
Backside
Behind
Tuchus
Bottom
Cheeks
Cakes
Pound cakes
Ass
Posterior
Part that jumped over the fence last
Tail
Booty
Cooley
Buttocks
Butt
Buns
Hot cross buns
(tan your) hide
Asscheeks
Caboose
Bum
Moon
Fanny
Rump
Glutes
Gluteus maximus
Globes
Nether region
Tush
Kiester
Can
Azz
Breech
Fundament
Haunches
Duff

opb
Male Author

England
#19 | Posted: 17 Jun 2014 08:07
I'm in the bottom brigade for preference, but I do like a bit of variety. Of course, the words all have some baggage with them which affects when they should be most effectively used.

In song writign the variety of terms is useful to aid the rhymes,

Patron
Male Author

USA
#20 | Posted: 17 Jun 2014 09:11
As long as it's not a variation of "muffins" or "assmeat."

Page  Page 2 of 4: «« 1 2 3 4 »»

Online now: Members - 3 : Guests - 6
Alef, manhattan, steve77
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9